General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Why do we have to wait to see what Liverpool are doing first anyway? That just puts us in our place in the "foodchain" doesn't it. We should be making our own plans, not waiting to see what happens there . Fed Up!!

My thoughts^

Who says we are?

I know this has been alluded to already, and tbh, I've resigned myself to the fact it's a lost cause, BUT, could the situation be a massive smokescreen for OGS?

We fly the guy over for talks, moldes owner gets wind, goes nuts, OGS states to the owner he wants to leave, owner doesn't want to stand in his way but insists on time in getting replacement, we agree, keep everything on the quiet and this is where we find ourselves, lacking direction supposedly in no rush and linked to everybodyand nobody.

Anyone???? No????

What has Lennon done in his managerial career apart from win the league in a season where the only other team who can possibly win it went bankrupt? He also spends more time banned from the touchline than he does on it. No thanks.

I know this has been alluded to already, and tbh, I've resigned myself to the fact it's a lost cause, BUT, could the situation be a massive smokescreen for OGS?

We fly the guy over for talks, moldes owner gets wind, goes nuts, OGS states to the owner he wants to leave, owner doesn't want to stand in his way but insists on time in getting replacement, we agree, keep everything on the quiet and this is where we find ourselves, lacking direction supposedly in no rush and linked to everybodyand nobody.

Anyone???? No????

No, though, i'd love this to be the case.

If OGS had of said he didnt want to move to Villa for other reasons than his family then I may believe that. But you don't tell the world that your family are happy where they are, and then a week later move them.

Anyone???? No????

Wishful thinking I am afraid.

di Canio - NO THANKS!

I don't want a facist managing Villa!

Quite! Will people PLEASE stop mentioning this guy as though he's an acceptable choice!

di_canio_salute.jpg

I can't think of anything more that would disrespect the memory of the people of Birmingham who died fighting fascism or the history of our club and the proud actions of our squad who toured Germany in 1938.

More than anyone else, this would lead to me dissociating myself from the club. I mean, I hated TSM being here, but he was just a terrible manager. PDC is a bonafide fascist ffs!

If we remove the 'big 3' for the purpose of finding a new list, I'd say these 4 in this order of preference, though I'll admit to only having a very basic knowledge of how Paciencia goes about his work.

Ranieri

Paciencia

di Canio

Poyet

This also assumes Moyes & AVB are non-starters. They'd be above those 4 if they were a remote possibility.

Sure that's not reverse order? ;)

Exactly what I was thinking without the young, vibrant tinkerman.

It's pretty obvious to me that we are waiting for a decision from Chelsea about RDM.

Or for a decision from Liverpool about Roberto (typed with a nothern twang).

Or both.

Or neither.

To be fair there is a difference between Nazism/Fascism.

Sorry I do Politics & IR so it's hard not to be pedantic about this. :P

Don`t be silly.

There's a massive difference though. I strongly disagree with both but you can't say they're the same.