General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Which might make it rather difficult for OGS, switching from managing sensible Norwegian professionals to the British WAG culture idiots, no?

Yeah but he's played with them at Man Utd at the highest level. It's whether he can get on with the rest of back room set up at B6.

If he's a decent bloke, then I'm sure he will.

My questions still remains..... When does the clear out of the rotten apples & their lockers begin at BMH?!!

I did say we should look at Norway for players because from what I'm told they are trained with a different mindset to English overpaid WAG culture idiots.
Which might make it rather difficult for OGS, switching from managing sensible Norwegian professionals to the British WAG culture idiots, no?

he's managed Utd's kids and reserves...

so basically no one knows feck all and we are where we were this morning still. Theres planes going to Norway with Randy on, then not, then the plane is going without randy etc. Has anyone actually got anything even a little bit solid that OSG has even been talked too as from reading this all day, its quite possible he hasn't even been approached!

I did say we should look at Norway for players because from what I'm told they are trained with a different mindset to English overpaid WAG culture idiots.

Not the same as negotiating wages, disciplinaries, etc., with the likes of Dunne and Collins (and their shyster agents).

Perhaps with a DOF? Commolli?

so basically no one knows feck all and we are where we were this morning still. Theres planes going to Norway with Randy on, then not, then the plane is going without randy etc. Has anyone actually got anything even a little bit solid that OSG has even been talked too as from reading this all day, its quite possible he hasn't even been approached!
What's solid is that Randy's plane has gone to Norway with him not on it. Assuming there's a valid reason for it to have gone there without him, it might be a 'leap' but it's not an enormous leap to suggest it is picking someone up. The educated guesswork is that the someone is OGS.

How do people think OGS would be in terms of attracting players? Obviously he's a very young manager but will the fact that he was such a good and respected player help us?
Champions' League winner (literally, in his case). Yeah, I think so.

Is the press conference tomorrow just pure guess work from thetrees or do you have any more information on that (besides the fact that an empty plane is going to Norway)?

There is no solid news on this, it is a bit of speculation and guess work from some info. But, from my time on this website TheTrees has been very reliable with his info and has broken the news on Lerner Takeover/ Carew Signing / Houllier appointment before any of the major news corps, and has been proven right each time.

Not the same as negotiating wages, disciplinaries, etc., with the likes of Dunne and Collins (and their shyster agents).

Perhaps with a DOF? Commolli?

I’m sure Ravel Morrison may have introduced him to disciplinary & attitude problems!

Not convinced by Comolli. Seems to be a bit of spoofer.

To be honest I would be very surprised if this club at this time took the gamble on OGS.

Is the press conference tomorrow just pure guess work from thetrees or do you have any more information on that (besides the fact that an empty plane is going to Norway)?

All of this is guesswork. The only fact is that RL's jet is scheduled to fly to Norway.

Everything else is guess work.

Please let this happen I'll probably need like 10 new pairs of pants if it does. McLeish out, OGS in...in less than a week? The stuff of dreams.

Why? Why? Why? What is the obvious hype that I am clearly missing about OGS?!

Assuming he would be happy to work under that arrangement I think the partnership of Solskjaer and Comolli or even Solskjaer and Houllier would be really really good.

Personally I think it will probably end up being Lambert which I would also be happy with. Still got that niggling feeling we will be looking back on this thread and shaking our heads while either Mick or Curbs are smiling at us on Sky Sports News.

Perhaps Randy knows theTress is watching and sending his plane off to random places to confuse us all!

ha ha... could be....

Anyone thought Paul Lambert has asked for OGS to be on his coaching staff?