General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

What have i missed? How come everyone is sure randy is in norway?

I was wondering the same thing ???

our resident plane-spotter has confirmed that Randy's jet is on its way to Kristiansund, Norway.

and the most famous resident of Kristiansund is OSG!

Who? :winkold:

Latest info is that Mr Lerner is NOT going to Norway.

All indicators are that there will be a press conference at VP tomorrow to unveil the new manager.

This information makes me more confident that our bets will come in, not less.

That video (
) is an excellent watch has me quite excited by the prospect of OGS. However its very easy to talk tactics on camera and much harder to 'talk on the pitch'. Still, i would be very excited with him as the villa boss and think RL may be onto a winner here.

Agreed. And his english is better that Steve McClarens.

That video (
) is an excellent watch has me quite excited by the prospect of OGS. However its very easy to talk tactics on camera and much harder to 'talk on the pitch'. Still, i would be very excited with him as the villa boss and think RL may be onto a winner here.

Agreed. And his english is better that Steve McClarens.

It's probably better than McLeish's, too. And Gabby's.

All indicators are that there will be a press conference at VP tomorrow to unveil the new manager.

Why does it make you more confident, pal?

So OGS has accepted the job without Lerner having to fly there to sell it to him?

Or has Randy just had the call to say that McCarthy's agreed terms so save the jet fuel?

Why does it make you more confident, pal?

Presumably the flight went without Mr Lerner and will return with a certain OGS on board? :?:

So how do you know he is not going now mate? Id be happy with OGS, Paul Lambert, Roberto, my auntie, anyone will do a better job than that last clown.

That video (

im sure some very very very astute producer could try and find a few players to talk up even the shittest managers like Alex McLeish....(who also claimed he played dynamic football like OGS does on that video)

that video means nothing and people being swayed because one player said he was motivated by one of OGS bollockings are being a bit naive IMO

I'd take Poyet over OGS/BFA

At least he's done it at the top end of the Championship

Norway play to League 2 level

So how can you prove Norway league is same quality as league 2? You saying Rosenborg are a league 2 quality team? Have you watched many games from the Tippeligaen? For a start their youth team managed to beat our outstanding youth 3-2 in the NextGen.

They've had many European adventures, yet OGS's Molde finished 2 places above them at the top of the Norwegian league.