General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Latest info is that Mr Lerner is NOT going to Norway.

All indicators are that there will be a press conference at VP tomorrow to unveil the new manager.

This information makes me more confident that our bets will come in, not less.

And which bet was this?

All indicators are that there will be a press conference at VP tomorrow to unveil the new manager.

Why does it make you more confident, pal?

Presumably the flight went without Mr Lerner and will return with a certain OGS on board? :?:

Sensible and perceptive. You're getting quite good at this VT lark.....for a whippersnapper :winkold:

I think we may have a result at last then.

Certainly the diametric opposite of AMcL as an appointment, and will no doubt get the nay-sayers prophesying doom.

I think it's worth a shot.

I hope its not Solskjaer, just can't see the logic in it. We almost got relegated last season, so we rightly sack our manager but then replace him with a complete novice. Just don't get it, sorry.

Still hope for a Lambert/Martinez/Rogers

And how do you know/think there will be a press conference tomorrow?

If there is, it makes me think there was contact with OGS weeks ago.

Presumably the flight went without Mr Lerner and will return with a certain OGS on board? :?:

Sensible and perceptive. You're getting quite good at this VT lark.....for a whippersnapper :winkold:

sorry if this is stating the obvious, but earlier you said Randy was going to Norway and now he's not... are the saying his jet DID go but he didn't?

And thank you again for my new Sig.

:lol:

And which bet was this?

We all bet on OGS when Trees said Randy's jet was going to Norway.

Anyone wishing they'd put more money down? I know I should be happy with £131 from £5 but if I had put say, £10 down instead I would have double. :(

I put a tenner on @ 33/1 but i wish i'd stuck £20 on now. To be honest though i never truly believed this one was gonna happen but its looking more and more likely!

Anyone wishing they'd put more money down? I know I should be happy with £131 from £5 but if I had put say, £10 down instead I would have double. :(

I only get £45 from my fiver. Took ages to sign up to one and the odds had fallen massively from when I started signing up (33/1 :( )

The way I see it there's always risk in hiring -any- manager, it's pretty much complete gamble if the manager fits in with the players and team. Sure there's more risk in hiring manager who has never managed team in premier league or any other major league but sometimes you gotta take a chance with unkown managers.