Chris Moyles

Dappy

Simon Cowell

John Terry

Cashley Cole

Frank Lampard

Didier Drogba

Among others.

And hey, how could I have forgotten Morrissey?

What is it about Morrissey you dislike if you dont mind me asking?

to be fair as much as i love the smiths, and i really love the smiths, he doesnt half come out with some bollocks

some of the stuff about not touring canada cos of the seal clubbing, the stuff about how he cant live in england anymore cos he hates it so much, his rants on the royal family

there arent many of his interviews that i manage to finish, which because i liek his music really pisses me off

Thank you for answering half the question for me, saved me some typing.

So, all the above, except the bit about liking his music. I don't. I **** detest his voice, and his whiny, self-pitying (oh, don't tell me, it's 'ironic'), pretentious irritating songs. And he's got a face I want to punch. And his overrated mate Marr, who ripped off his guitar style from Roger McGuinn and has't got the decency to admit it. And he's from Manchester.

That enough?

some of the stuff about not touring Canada cos of the seal clubbing

I'm with Morrisey on that one ..barbaric practise and we should shoot random Canadians until they stop

Isnt he that bloke who won Big Brother a few years ago on the account he was so thick it was almost charming?

The phrase 'thick as pig shit' was written for this bloke. He's now rich and famous as a result of being completely stupid.

He's a massive helmet.

I really like Russell Brand (apart from his shit films)... and I like Morrissey a lot too!

Jimmy Carr is another i'm not keen on, I do think he's quite funny at times but there's just a certain something about him I dislike.

me_gusta2_s566x564_182695_580_Troll_Face_Meme-s566x564-184114-475.png

Â