Your most hated celebrity/famous person

wiggyrichard

Willoughby vs Cotton?

Willoughby destroys her with her epic chesticles.

No contest. Skinny crack whore vs. Woman.

EDIT: Fearne Cotton looks filthy because she is... but not in a good way.

Holly has the wholesome girl next door, put would Postma you soon as look at you vibe. ....... :D

Willoughby vs Cotton?

Willoughby destorys her with her epic chesticles.

hmmmm tough one. Willoughby is the more attractive by far. However, I imagine that she wouldn't be as much fun in the sack as Cotton.

It depends whether you prefer sleeping with the prettier one or the one you would have more 'fun' with?

Me.....I take 'fun' every time!

Willoughby vs Cotton?

EDIT: Fearne Cotton looks filthy because she is... but not in a good way.

Holly has the wholesome girl next door, put would Postma you soon as look at you vibe. .......

hmmmm tough one. Willoughby is the more attractive by far. However, I imagine that she wouldn't be as much fun in the sack as Cotton.

It depends whether you prefer sleeping with the prettier one or the one you would have more 'fun' with?

Read the edited post for more information.....

Willoughby vs Cotton?

Yup, you think of it....she'd do it!

Willoughby vs Cotton?

Yup, you think of it....she'd do it!

I love that in a girl!

As I've said before, it actually seems pretty pointless to form strong opinions on 'celebs', or anybody that I don't actually know personally, but there are some (most of them TBH) that I would rather avoid exposure to.

So...

Politicians aside, Clarkson, and any 'entertainers' who are regulars on the ITV channels, BBC3 or Five.

Oh! Tim f-ing Lovejoy!!

I'll see your Tim Lovejoy & raise you an Andy Goldstein. Total tool & a cockney manure fan.

Need I say more ?

Agreed, I loved Lovejoy on Soccer AM...on the other hand, Goldstein is a bellend!

Â