Your most hated celebrity/famous person

wiggyrichard

Hate 'em all. Celebrity culture is responsible for the slide in ethics, education and respect in this country. You name pretty much any one of them and I'll tell you a reason to hate them.

There is a small minority I don't hate, but they are definitely not the ones that court vacuous celebrity status.

Actually, forget my balanced commonsense viewpoint on the previous page.

Russell Brand.

And hey, how could I have forgotten Morrissey?

I really like Russell Brand (apart from his shit films)... and I like Morrissey a lot too!

James Cordon, Chris Moyles, Jeremy Clarkson, and ANYONE who has ever been a "talent" judge on any kind of talent show.

Jimmy Carr is another i'm not keen on, I do think he's quite funny at times but there's just a certain something about him I dislike.

Oh and the dude from Celebrity Juiced... just terrible television.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall is the only time I have ever liked Russel Brand.

His stand up is **** pathetic. Truly awful.

I've never seen his stand up. He doesnt really strike me as someone who'd be good at stand up. I used to listen to his radio show ages ago and thought it was quite funny.

Well done everyone, I'd happily sign death warrants for all of your choices.

...how could I have forgotten Morrissey?

Eat more anti-oxidants. :D

It would be the gibbet for Morrissey.

Throw rotting sausages at him.

And hey, how could I have forgotten Morrissey?

What is it about Morrissey you dislike if you dont mind me asking?

to be fair as much as i love the smiths, and i really love the smiths, he doesnt half come out with some bollocks

some of the stuff about not touring canada cos of the seal clubbing, the stuff about how he cant live in england anymore cos he hates it so much, his rants on the royal family

there arent many of his interviews that i manage to finish, which because i liek his music really pisses me off

Â