Your most hated celebrity/famous person

wiggyrichard

And hey, how could I have forgotten Morrissey?

What is it about Morrissey you dislike if you dont mind me asking?

to be fair as much as i love the smiths, and i really love the smiths, he doesnt half come out with some bollocks

some of the stuff about not touring canada cos of the seal clubbing, the stuff about how he cant live in england anymore cos he hates it so much, his rants on the royal family

there arent many of his interviews that i manage to finish, which because i liek his music really pisses me off

Thank you for answering half the question for me, saved me some typing.

So, all the above, except the bit about liking his music. I don't. I **** detest his voice, and his whiny, self-pitying (oh, don't tell me, it's 'ironic'), pretentious irritating songs. And he's got a face I want to punch. And his overrated mate Marr, who ripped off his guitar style from Roger McGuinn and has't got the decency to admit it. And he's from Manchester.

That enough?

Hmmm... that's fair enough. I disagree with pretty much everything but fair enough :thumb:

Especially the stuff about not touring Canada 'cos of the seal clubbing, i think that's quite admirable of him rather than a reason to dislike him.

But then again I guess you get some kind of kick out of killing animals, especially in front of vegetarians :lol:

I quite like his rants on the Royal family too... think they're funny. Only thing he said that I weren't keen on was about the Oslo shooting, but I can see where he was coming from with that.

You can also have this twunt whilst I'm at it...

3258427265_5b4a757bd9_o.jpg

Although he is slightly redeemed by the magical gift idea available on Amazon...

love the comments

I’ve been goading D-list Paul Ross for a laugh

By unloading outside what he would call his “gaff”

Old fridge-freezers

Doors all removed like we’re told

His face at the window on waking a sight to behold

You can also have this twunt whilst I'm at it...

3258427265_5b4a757bd9_o.jpg

Although he is slightly redeemed by the magical gift idea available on Amazon...

love the comments

I’ve been goading D-list Paul Ross for a laugh

By unloading outside what he would call his “gaff”

Old fridge-freezers

Doors all removed like we’re told

His face at the window on waking a sight to behold

I used to be a very successful insurance salesman at AIG. I had riches beyond belief: Faberge Eggs; Brut Aftershave, also by Faberge; a diamond encrusted Rolex; lime green Lamborghini; monogrammed slippers; a piano shaped toilet that once belonged to Liberace and a 16 ft pyramid of Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Some friends at the country club let me in on this secret that all the old money had canvas printed photos of Paul Ross, so I bought one at auction.

There was something wonderful and majestic about it, some people say the enigmatic smile is a knowing reference to his Merovingian ancestry. It hung for 3 years above the alabaster fireplace in my drawing room, replacing Munch's Scream, which I borrowed from a friend who was also in the insurance business.

But over time there was something unsettling about the picture. At first it sounded like it emitted a high pitched, almost imperceptible, tone, like an old TV set. Then it started whispering things to me. After a while it started telling jokes and then giving me stock tips. Eventually it recommended I invest all my money with a guy called Bernie Madoff.

Now I have nothing, I get high by sucking anti-freeze from car windscreen washers, and even had to take public transport. My only possession is this picture of Paul Ross. It is my love, my life. He completes me.

:clap:

Somewhat coincidentally, Munch's "The Scream" is up for auction this week. I'd imagine it will go for a very pretty penny.

Someone in the pub said they fancied Jessie J. I don't get it, she'a a complete an utter munter

He is probably a leg man. She has a cracking set of pins.

Somewhat coincidentally, Munch's "The Scream" is up for auction this week. I'd imagine it will go for a very pretty penny.

Someone in the pub said they fancied Jessie J. I don't get it, she'a a complete an utter munter

She looks better now she's finally got rid of the Mystic Meg/German helmet hairstyle.

Rev, this one tickled me so...

I have never really been a fan of Paul, so was slightly disappointed with the print. Six months later, it started to depress me.

Jessi J, Piers Morgan, Jeremy Clarkson, Jeremy Kyle

Blimey, it's like the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse, but instead of Death, War, Famine and Conquest we get word removed, word removed, word removed and word removed.

Â