Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The third was that Lambert would be backed. Now for Richard to be positive AND praise Lerner it would indicate that Lambert is probably going to be given a massive war-chest.

P

Yes... Am interest.

Can I just say hats off to Lerner

I said earlier that he had done 2 of the three things I wanted this summer, now I find that the 3rd is also in place AND HOW!

Maybe you should put out a few more details so others can share in the information?

Just sit back relax nd enjoy the ride we are going to have this summer, it's been a while coming

I said earlier that he had done 2 of the three things I wanted this summer, now I find that the 3rd is also in place AND HOW!

Not being funny Rich but weren't your three things to?

1) Sack McLeish

2) Get a replacement in quick

3) Give him funds to buy

We really only look like 2/3 as the money for players part is yet to be seen.

If I am wrong I apologise in advance!

Richard I don't know how to react with you like this. All positive and what not.

As a natural optimist I am about to giz myself if what you say is true

I have shared some info with one or two these last two days and I will repeat here what I have said on PM, I am as optimistic about Villa as I have been in three years

Not being funny Rich but weren't your three things to?

1) Sack McLeish

2) Get a replacement in quick

3) Give him funds to buy

We really only look like 2/3 as the money for players part is yet to be seen.

If I am wrong I apologise in advance!

You are not wrong you know ;-)

Its an attention seeking nobody! Jeez.

That guy called the Lambert resignation way before it was doing the rounds last night. Have an open mind rather than shooting him down straight away.

With respect, what he said last night was all over twitter.

Sorry, but I know better than to listen to someone who requests followers for updates.

Maybe you should put out a few more details so others can share in the information?

Just sit back relax nd enjoy the ride we are going to have this summer, it's been a while coming

Wow, is this what Prof Cox was talking about when discussing what could cause a massive shift in the balance of the universe?

On a side note did anyone else read what Richard put in a sleazy dutch accent?

I like it Richard.