Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance of Nolan, he would be awesome in a Villa shirt though! I have a feeling we are going to move for Danny Murphy, dont ask me why its just a hunch i have.

hope not, a vastly over rated played IMHO who has failed to hold down permanent position in all the clubs he has gone to.

Apart from Crewe, Liverpool and Charlton???

Danny Murphy

Not sure if he'd break our first XI, but as a short term solution to boost strength in depth? Great signing.

No chance of Nolan, he would be awesome in a Villa shirt though! I have a feeling we are going to move for Danny Murphy, dont ask me why its just a hunch i have.

hope not, a vastly over rated played IMHO who has failed to hold down permanent position in all the clubs he has gone to.

Apart from Crewe, Liverpool and Charlton???

Danny Murphy

Not sure if he'd break our first XI, but as a short term solution to boost strength in depth? Great signing.

Yeah thats what i meant, as a squad player he would be good, he was great at liverpool and charlton.

if we are going in for danny murphy, we might as well just keep henders, whats the point in selling one midfeilder in buying another of the same quality?

only difference being is that henders cares for the club!

only difference being is that henders cares for the club!

But does he???? IMO he only cares about himself.... otherwise why would he constantly bring the club into disrepute by his immature shanigans????

Danny Murphy would not be ideal but would be better than Hendire.

I would like us to move for Reo-Coker.

Newcastle are rumoured to be after Ryan Babel, should we jump in? I think so.

So do I, but really, Newcastle don't need another Striker! Sort out your defence roedent!

I doubt Martin will bring in another forward unless we can get rid of Angel.

I wonder how a 3rd party like Sky can have a sliding scale of how interested we are in someone. Surely we're either interested or we're not. If it is 'fading' then it has to be because of another target becoming more realistic. If it was money etc then we'd either still be interested or not at all. Smells like a farmyard (BS) to me.

I just can't imagine why some of you want MORE squad-players in our team. We have them already!

We need players who make Davis and McCann squad-players, not the other way around.

Why should we sign Danny Murphy when he isn't better than Davis? That's just silly.