Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should go for Geremi as it says in paper he could be available for about 1 mil. He would be an excellent squad player for that money as he can play rm, cm, or rb. We need at least one more right winger for the 4-4-2 formation and we need competition for mcann and Bardsley. 1 player, 3 positions covered.

Geremi would be an excellent signing IMO. Great player, and as you say, useful in many places. Would give us options. But I doubt he'd be a squad-player. Think he'd be one of the first in MON's team as it is now.

What about Bale, I know he is costly, but how often does that kind of talent come to the market?

Would love Bale but I doubt he'll come here. And doubt that MON will want to spend £10m or more for a 17-year old. But it's up to him and Lerner to decide. If he's even interested.

And yes, a real bargain if we got Geremi for £1m. When you put those 2 possible transfers in comparison it seems rather ridiculous to pay 10 times as much for a unproven 17-year old talent than for a proven, experienced, national player in his best age. :?

Geremi would be an amazing signing

Lassana Diarra is having a good game today, possible loan move?! He has learnt from the best in Makalele, and could be available for a knock down fee as he has been in some troule. Would imrove on McCann in my opinion.

I reckon we will be trying all out for SWP in the summer, and we should also go for Wayne Bridge! Maybe a cheeky summer bid for Scevchenko for our 20 goal a season striker :D