Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't imagine why some of you want MORE squad-players in our team. We have them already!

We need players who make Davis and McCann squad-players, not the other way around.

Why should we sign Danny Murphy when he isn't better than Davis? That's just silly.

You are spot on, and this is why it is not easy for MON.

Damn, they've got sumone to mark Carew

No offence but this bloke they've brought in is from Belgium if i am not mistaken , not exactly one of the greatest leagues in the world , i mean even our very own Balaban is prolific in this division

Alot of people have mentioned Appiah but I have seen very little of him to really assess how good a signing he would be.

Did no one watch the world cup?.....plays for iner milan...great player...strong..athletic...good distribution...and shooting.....he's the captain of Ghana

Alot of people have mentioned Appiah but I have seen very little of him to really assess how good a signing he would be.

Did no one watch the world cup?.....plays for iner milan...great player...strong..athletic...good distribution...and shooting.....he's the captain of Ghana

I saw the world cup and he looked like a headless chicken. And you'll often hear managers saying that they never buy someone based on a good World Cup because it's such an unreliable gauge of how a player is.

Does he play for Fernabache?

Does he play for Fernabache?

I thought so aswell, and mentioned it earlier. But Bob Marley here insists on Inter Milan ;)