Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pablo Aimar to sign for Aston Villa before deadline. John Carew has given O'Neill the nod regarding the availability of his former team mate.

Graham Laing - Liverpool

I know its a suspicious rumour off the Sky Sports Rumours page, but for some reason I feel this could have a bit of credibility. Or maybe its blind hope that Aimar is going to be lining up against the codes on Wednesday! Isn't he on loan from Valencia to Zaragoza at the moment?

Had a look for this on SSN but cant find it link please.

and about Aimar, I think he's happy at Zaragoza and he has played for them like 4 months only.....I pretty sure that link is pure media rubbish

Not even that its a rumour by someone in liverpool on the sky sports your say page!

To be honest i kind of expect something out of no where, similar to milner before fat freddy decided to be a word removed. What i mean by that is that we will hear, player x is either at Villa for a medical or having one today, out of the blue like.

Pablo Aimar is 99% certain to flop bigtime in the Prem, he is a little wimp

Oh like Zola?

Love it when people bring in exceptions, like they are going to change everything.

"Wenger are great with talents" - what about Jeffers? (yeah, but what about the 95% others he has brought in) etc

No, Pablo Aimar is a little whimp of a diver who hasn't performed in 5 years. He was a great talent over at Valencia, then he vanished completely with various dips in form and several injuries. He doesn't run for the ball when he loses it and he doesn't contribute in defence.

He is known for his constant dips in form, his temperament (not a team-player), his whinging when not playing and diving. He is lightweight and loves to take tumble, as well as South-American, which makes him 95% certain to flop as a little girl in our hard league.

Without reading all 452 pages i appologise if im going over old ground , as we are still in for a right MF player ie SWP has anyone considered Kevin Richardson from MANURE.

Kevin Richardson? He he, I guess you mean Kieran? Kevin Richardson didn't do too bad for us in his day though.