Stan Petrov

LondonLax

9 hours ago, av1 said:

F##k you leukaemia. 

I'll be incredibly surprised if we ever see Stan in the first time team again, but those photos are proof that he is already one of lifes winners. 

Well done Stan. 

Fitter than i'am and I've not been at deaths door like he has

A pure inspiration

Edited by AshVilla

On 7/3/2016 at 14:07, av1 said:

Though I've been incredibly negative about Stan's chances of playing football again, I've just seen this in the Ciaran Clark thread. Added to the fact that our midfield still contains Leandro Bacuna and Carlos Sanchez, I've been encouraged to have a rethink. 

Come on Stan, you can do it. 

Its gods will he is alive.....lets hope its gods will for him to play.

hey! but I'm just happy he still with us.

I don't wanna get into a religious debate here, but I just want to say for the record - if God's getting the credit for him being alive, if he plays football again, I'm giving the full credit to Stan on that front.

• Like 2

I had a dream last night that I was playing for Villa and was on the pitch when Petrov scored in our first match.

The celebrations were epic. Everyone started crying with joy. I started a pile on.

Good times.

12 hours ago, TRO said:

Its gods will he is alive.....lets hope its gods will for him to play.

hey! but I'm just happy he still with us.

I take it it was Gods will to give it him in the 1st place?? Stan is the man who fought against the odds It's Stans will and desire that's made him go through hell to get fit enough to take part in pre season. Hopefully he has one final hurrah in his career, Top bloke Top Professional. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

If he does make it back just imagine him scoring in front of the Holte End... Yeah gives you goosebumps doesn't it. I think there would be a pitch invasion.

Back to the dark ages etc

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

Â