Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like this at all, I really want City to win a game or two to keep Mancini in a job. If he's sacked MON will get the job and get them playing as a team again.

MON wouldn't be able to handle City

Just you wait. It's going to happen. Either Mancity or Liverpool.

he'd fail miserably at either side

Anyone noticed our points tally would be 4 points better off when Gabby has started, yet those 4 point have been dropped as soon as he went off the pitch?

Stoke and United.

It looks like Johnson will want out if he kept on the bench much longer and reports coming out of Citeh that Milner wish he had never left AV.

We could always take him back huh.

Are any of these reports actually true though?

I would like them to be but I don't know why he would be hating it so much. They are above us in the table, he's playing regularly and he's getting more than double the wage he was with us.

I'm not sure why he would want to come back here to take a massive pay cut and fight for a Europa league spot again.

Shay Given's piped up again, he's looking for a move in January.

Let's use the Milner money to bring him in... then get a bit more money from Randy for the striker and midfielder we desperately need!

:lol:

I can see alot of their players wanting to leave. Whether Man City will let them or not is another thing. If there's one club who can afford to keep unhappy players just to stop competitors having them, it's City.

Adam Johnson to Arsenal is an interesting rumour I've heard. I can't see City letting Arsenal buy him, especially not in January.

Â