Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I think about it, the worse the Milner transfer seems. It feels like everyone lost in that deal, we lost a top player that was central to our team and could have been a legend, Citeh spent a load of money on a player they have no idea how to use, and Milner joined a club that don't value him and will probably replace him with the next flavour of the month. I'd gladly have him back here, all is forgiven James!

holy shit I reckon we will do what spurs did with keane and buy milner back for 17.5m
The best thing about that is that we'd make City look so stupid.

Oh, and we'd have Milner back in the team but it would take a good season for me to start cheering him again.

The more I think about it, the worse the Milner transfer seems. It feels like everyone lost in that deal, we lost a top player that was central to our team and could have been a legend, Citeh spent a load of money on a player they have no idea how to use, and Milner joined a club that don't value him and will probably replace him with the next flavour of the month. I'd gladly have him back here, all is forgiven James!

Sadly they will sack Mancini, get in MON and he'll know what to do with him. :x

After seeing his face yesterday when they conceeded and when he was subbed, i knew something was going on he hated coming off the pitch second half (he was subbed).. was that bust up with yaya true? by the looks of things yeah.

Would i want him back? I would've said no but after yesterday i just can't help but say yeah, He looks so average at city..

Would he come back? No imo he won't simply to prove to others that the city deal worked out for him even when it didn't.

I think we're reading too much into it, In Milners first season with us, he wasn't exactly brilliant it was only when he got moved into the centre, however the only difference was then he was an inconsistent player from Newcastle and we moulded him into an excellent one but now its for him to move onto the next stage and will he do it, i really don't think Mancini can get the best out of him.

This morning on Talksport a couple of callers were calling for Mancini to get the sack and for them to bring in O'Neill and get Bellamy back from Cardiff.

I really, really, reeaalllyy doubt that MON could do a good job at City.

This morning on Talksport a couple of callers were calling for Mancini to get the sack and for them to bring in O'Neill and get Bellamy back from Cardiff.

I really, really, reeaalllyy doubt that MON could do a good job at City.

As much as a dislike the man, with City's resources he would get them into Champions league. He is a motivator and tends to be able to get key people playing well. He'll get results with that squad and be able to tell players he doesn't want to bugger off and City's owners will give him money to do whatever he wants.

I dont think he'll be able to get them performing in CL and challenging for the title but seeing as managers at the club have a shelf life of a year that wont be a problem

City are just a poor man's Real Madrid without the success. Like Madrid, a lot of big players go there and flop. The only real difference is Real win things and aren't one of the most detestable teams in the world.

MON would walk them into the Champion's League. He's a better manager than Mancini. Twice as good.

Aren't they aiming for above his glass ceiling though? Not to mention they have a few too many Bertie Big Bolloxes aswell. I'm not sure he's cut out for that job.

I think he'd do pretty well, certainly in the premiership, but probably come undone in the champions league due to "tactical naivity" (its been a while!).

That said, you can only imagine the amount of "contretemps" that he may engage in with the likes of Balotelli etc about.

MON would walk them into the Champion's League. He's a better manager than Mancini. Twice as good.

Aren't they aiming for above his glass ceiling though? Not to mention they have a few too many Bertie Big Bolloxes aswell. I'm not sure he's cut out for that job.

He'd get them 4th and into the CL. Then they would sack him and hire someone who could challenge for the title after a year of not progressing.

Even with a blank chequebook MON couldn't win the league. Mancini on the other hand can only dream about it.

Â