Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

It was him and Matt Murray wasn't it? Anyway, I guess he got off lightly unless Ray Winstone was trying to end his career and just did a shoddy job. Although I imagine whoever he was shagging is weighted down in a lake somewhere.

Villa used to have a sense of humour and a fun attitude. After reading through this thread, all I see are bitter and inaccurate rants about how we're all bastards and Villa are a shining light in the darkness of modern football with a massive history and a real classy club. This is basically scouserism, without the victim complex.

Villa used to have a sense of humour and a fun attitude. After reading through this thread, all I see are bitter and inaccurate rants about how we're all bastards and Villa are a shining light in the darkness of modern football with a massive history and a real classy club. This is basically scouserism, without the victim complex.

You don't really expect a Villa site to be singing praises for City do you?

People have said they wish you dont win this league and that mancini is a donut etc.. nothing wrong with this.

Calling you rocket polishers is another level though i agree, but i've said it from day one that you are words removed so it shouldn't really come as a suprise, i dont necessairly mean fans - i mean the club.. mainly the players though.

Not everyone on this site hates city but the minority like myself do, i have a question though.. do you think Balotelli will stay for more then one season?

Yes, I do. Balo and Mancini are like Hughes and Bellamy; they are a package deal. Unfortunately for Balo, he has been pre-judged by people and everything that he does is now proof that he is a word removed, whether or not anybody bothered to question it. Example, the Boateng fight, I see that this picture wasn't posted:

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_sow_experts__15/ept_sports_sow_experts-539955017-1291409490.jpg?ymSxuLED3R6phW9.

Or this one, shot a bit later:

http://images.sportinglife.com/10/12/330/Jerome-Boateng-Mario-Balotelli_2537276.jpg

I don't mind people slagging us off for the shit that we have done wrong. We could have handled the Lescott transfer better, we could have handled the Hughes sacking better. We've made mistakes as have every club, us more than usual because we are in a period of rapid transition.

City employ a large number of people, with about 100 of them being football staff in some way, shape or form. I just don't think that slagging off an entire club, especially one who has just been honoured in the 2018 bid by putting our youth development and community programs in front of the entire word, is particularly fair.

I don't expect praise, and no matter what some people will hate you for their own reasons; my annoyance comes from the fact that 75% of posts on this thread aren't 'fair'. Say what you want about Villa fans, but during my visits here around the time of the Barry transfer, you guys were mostly fair. Even during the Milner transfer, you guys had an air of logic behind the criticisms, but now it's just spun into a mess of bitterness which is frustrating. I visit here every week or so just to have a nosey on what you guys are doing, and all over the forum this seems to be occurring, not just in threads abut City.

Oh, and you guys really dislike Cook, which is part funny and part stupid. Say what you want about him, but not only is he a nice guy in person, he's also extremely good at his job.

Damocles, so Cook is good at a job because he is bankrolled by Billionnaires. That's such a hard job, If he was a at a club where money actually mean't something, I think then you could judge whether he is good at his job, but as a man he is a complete cock in his handling of the whole Kaka affair. Plus it was him who handled the Mark Hughes situation.

Cook was also behind the Tevez poster, which cost about £1000 and garnered world wide media coverage, mostly positive. I'd say that was pretty good marketing.

Not sure how our 3rd in command is responsible for the Hughes situation, but fair enough.

I think its more likely those pictures were taken before the fight.

If City were hoping to look like a small time club obsessed with their much more successful neighbour then yes, I'd say the reaction was very positive.

p.s. putting the poster together would have cost alot more than £1k thats before the mega city centre advertising costs.

Yes because city fans are all fair aren't they? on bluemoon they show they hatred for Villa aswell - nothing new there.

Like i said Villa vs Liverpool topic on bluemoon says it all, ALOT of bitter comments on there, It works both ways im afraid however though, I do somewhat agree that some of our fans are slightly becoming bitter and frustrated - but you can see why when we are in relegation form atm and our key player went to city (again) and isn't replaced (not that its your fault - well it is in a way because the player went there).

you see when we struggle its "damn city for taking milner" he has the work-engine etc.. (personally i dont care about Barry) and lately we have struggled alot.

Once we have some market activity taking place i think we'll soon forget Milner etc..but the problem is we haven't this activity in a while, Jan might be the best option.

oh and personally i dont care about Cook.

You know, I should really stop defending Villa fans to others. You guys are rapidly becoming scousers.

Boo hoo. Go have a look at your own back garden ie Blue Moon before insulting anyone elses intelligence. If you don't like it then disable your account or something. I have to laugh at your absolute arrogance - coming onto another clubs forum with your condescending tripe.

Unfortunately for Balo, he has been pre-judged by people and everything that he does is now proof that he is a word removed, whether or not anybody bothered to question it. Example, the Boateng fight, I see that this picture wasn't posted:

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_sow_experts__15/ept_sports_sow_experts-539955017-1291409490.jpg?ymSxuLED3R6phW9.

Or this one, shot a bit later:

http://images.sportinglife.com/10/12/330/Jerome-Boateng-Mario-Balotelli_2537276.jpg

They were visible in a link that was posted, but what's the point of the above two pics anyway? It's not news that they made up, or were forced to make up, after a fight, nor that they were snapped grinning at some other random instant - how are those things surprising in any way? The talking point is that there was a fight at all.

No one ever forgot the fact that O'Neill got into a bust up with Nigel Reo Coker on the training ground round our way, even though that was an isolated incident. If there were photos of it happening they would have been a rich source of mirth for most here, me included. At City it looks like it could be part of a pattern, so you can't act like posting a certain pic is evidence of some kind of persecution or snide behaviour.

You know, I should really stop defending Villa fans to others. You guys are rapidly becoming scousers.

Boo hoo. Go have a look at your own back garden ie Blue Moon before insulting anyone elses intelligence. If you don't like it then disable your account or something. I have to laugh at your absolute arrogance - coming onto another clubs forum with your condescending tripe.

I like how you think that "scousers" is a synonym for "stupid".

Speaking of laughing, how's that whole "we'll finish above you" stuff that your guys were coming out with on BM working out for you?

I'd agree that the only thing that 'Welcome to Manchester' poster showed is how small time Man City not only think of themselves, but how they want to portray themselves to the rest of the world.

And what I also don't get, Man City crow about all of their charity work quite publicly, but why do they have Etihad airways sponsoring them? Surely they don't need the money and it could go to a better cause. It was just something that was bugging me for a while now.

I like how you think that "scousers" is a synonym for "stupid".

Speaking of laughing, how's that whole "we'll finish above you" stuff that your guys were coming out with on BM working out for you?

Nothing better to do with your time mate?

And who is "Your guys" exactly?

At least this place represents a good bit of human intelligence. I've looked at BM a few times and seen posts like:

"hahahahaha mancini oot he iz atroceus"

"omgs we r fooooooookd"

Aye.

**** off and dont come back if you dont like us,every football fan knows what type of rocket polishers City fans have become so go take a hike..

Â