Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

5 minutes ago, duke313 said:

"Why Villa want to get involved I can't think they are the biggest under achievers in football and our absence will not alter that."

🤣

I just looked back at the three consecutive top 6 finishes we had. City lagged behind us until 09/10 when they spent £118.5m to finish 3 points above us - that included signing Barry (a huge blow for us), Tevez, Adebayor, Kolo Toure. 

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Panic in the blue half of Manchester
Panic in the empty seats in the Bell End
I wonder to myself
Could the Premiership ever be the same again?
The League divisions that you slip down
I wonder to myself
Hopes may rise in the Grass roots
But, honey pie, you're not safe here
So you run down to the safety of the gulf state
But there's panic in the stands of the Etihad
Abu Dhabi, Blue Moon, Dubai
I wonder to myself
Burn down the Emptihad
Hang the crooked regime
The bloated transfers that they constantly pay
It says nothing to me about a fair game
Hang the blessed first team
The illegal payments they constantly pay
The League divisions that you slip down
Provincial teams you jog 'round
Hang the regime, hang the regime, hang the regime
Hang the regime, hang the regime

Bravo, sir/madam/whatever. 👏

Gotta be careful these days 🙂

Like many on here I peered through the window into the bluemoon forum.....cannot believe what an entitled bunch of deluded fools they are, how can you actually defend all the financial fiddling that has being going on? .....beyond belief.

Other club forums are saying the same as us.....we all knew there was something dodgy and now the truth is out, but what will be the punishment?

As for suggesting violence towards our fans - well that would really help theit case wouldn't it? A horrible plastic club.....

45 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

They also categorically denied on a number of occasions that they were and are state owned, when clearly they are. There's emails going to city from an UAE government email address. They didn't have the foresight to set him up with a company (ADUG) email. The executive affairs authority is a government agency. It's blatantly there in black and white regards state involvement. So they lied. I can guarantee Newcastle have seen these leaks before buying due to whe de Spiegel published and made sure every single correspondence was from a company email with no mention of any sheikh, rather the ceo, boss, CFO, sponsor rep, company rep etc.

Dose anyone have a link to these leaked emails please? 

13 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Wow the Blue Moon posters are completely delusional like they victims of conspiracy unlike Blue Moon podcast creator on All Villa No Filler podcast saying if it turns out we broke the rules I'll accept whatever punishment and carry on watching football whatever league we're in

I listened to that podcast and while he did seem reasonable and accepts whatever punishment comes their way, he did also dismiss some of the charges as not a problem. For instance he asked how paying Mancini and other players extra secret money gives them an advantage on the pitch? Well I’ll tell you how, Man City wouldn’t have been able to attract that calibre of coach or player in the early days without paying more than they were allowed to. They threw huge sums of cash at it which has allowed them to accelerate their success. It’s given them a massive cheating advantage. Just because it’s not direct match fixing doesn’t mean it can be waived away as nothing. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I just looked back at the three consecutive top 6 finishes we had. City lagged behind us until 09/10 when they spent £118.5m to finish 3 points above us - that included signing Barry (a huge blow for us), Tevez, Adebayor, Kolo Toure. 

Yes but football only began in 2009.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

I don’t see why not!

If you were using a drone and accidently wandered it over the fence into your neighbours back garden and saw them and got video evidence of them murdering someone/burying a body, would that not stand up in court because the evidence was gained because of trespassing?

Shit

• Haha 1

Said it before, This level of cheating is IMO worse than failing doping tests for performance enhanced drugs and therefore should be stripped of all honours they have cheated to win! 

Edited by Kingman

56 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Like many on here I peered through the window into the bluemoon forum.....cannot believe what an entitled bunch of deluded fools they are, how can you actually defend all the financial fiddling that has being going on? .....beyond belief.

Other club forums are saying the same as us.....we all knew there was something dodgy and now the truth is out, but what will be the punishment?

As for suggesting violence towards our fans - well that would really help theit case wouldn't it? A horrible plastic club.....

A Spurs fan went on there yesterday just to suggest that, you know if they are found to have done wrong they don't they think they should be punished.  He got called every name under the sun.

6 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I don’t see why not!

If you were using a drone and accidently wandered it over the fence into your neighbours back garden and saw them and got video evidence of them murdering someone/burying a body, would that not stand up in court because the evidence was gained because of trespassing?

With regards to this I watched a classic 90's courtroom flick the other week and got curious after so did some fact checking on said subject...

It seems, in America at least this type of illegally obtained can be used as long as it's not obtained by the prosecution or defence directly.... I think. I can't be bothered to look at it again. It was the John Grisham one about medical insurance with Matt Damon in it.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Those emails are mind blowing to read 

Pretty sure these were debunked in the CAS case. They were doctored by a german rag IIRC.

Â