Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

21 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

I actually don’t understand the song or why they are singing it?

Because when United had a good run under Ole their fans would sing Ole’s at the wheel. 
Then when it went sour opposition fans would sing Ole’s at the wheel to mock United fans.

As City we’re beating us comfortably they were mocking us with “Gerrards at the wheel” to suggest it was similar to the final stages of Ole’s reign.

4 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

It's hard to find the right words to describe this.

It's a "parody" account, with emphasis on the air quotes. They just make up things, with seemingly no attempt at putting any spin or humour on it, so it's caught a few people out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/12/2021 at 22:43, villa4europe said:

Why's it a loophole? 

Utd have a mattress and pillow sponsor 

Shows what a joke FFP is

Don't forget the Man Utd official tractor sponsor from about three or four years ago. Ridiculous!

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Think they had an official Chilean wine at one stage

I think they still have, I'm sure arsenal do too

Utd also have an official sunglasses partner 

But of course that's better than Mr Abu Dhabi spending his own cash because somehow its been determined that we can't compete with his wealth but we can compete with man utd commercially... 

Honest I don't care about what Man City do, utd have hoodwinked the league with this bullshit 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I think they still have, I'm sure arsenal do too

Utd also have an official sunglasses partner

But of course that's better than Mr Abu Dhabi spending his own cash because somehow its been determined that we can't compete with his wealth but we can compete with man utd commercially... 

Honest I don't care about what Man City do, utd have hoodwinked the league with this bullshit 

And thats why i'd rather Man City or Chelsea win the league rather than Liverpool or Man Utd.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

And thats why i'd rather Man City or Chelsea win the league rather than Liverpool or Man Utd.

And me but I'd throw in fans too

Man City win the league and I hear nothing, absolute silence, Liverpool win the league and they're all at it, all them rats chirp up 

That's why 20 years ago I actually quite liked Wengers arsenal 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

They can buy him thanks to the loan but they can't register him until they sell some players and balance the books a bit more

Its just moronic at this point, none of them give a **** 

Aren’t Barca still in the Super League? They are willing to let them do anything if it means they don’t be naughty again 

Â