Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

But I think that takes away from the main problem here - it's not that foden shouldn't react, it's not that his mom shouldnt react, it's not that he should have minders - it's that a group of lads shouldn't be filming themselves shouting word removed at him hoping for a reaction that will trend on social media

Foden does nothing wrong

The lads need an absolute shoeing and vilifying, they're the words removed, they are the problem and what is wrong with that video and our society at large 

Bingo!

Famous people don’t need to hide away in case they get abused. People need to not abuse famous people - or indeed anyone. 

• Like 1

I think it's actually clearer than that - under the law you can't start swinging at someone just because they've called you a name.

I'm sure the pressure is horrible, and I'm sure that the people who said bad things were very unpleasant, but his mom can't just come out throwing punches. There's no one in that video with the exception of Foden and his girlfriend who shouldn't be looking at some sort of prosecution.

42 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think it's actually clearer than that - under the law you can't start swinging at someone just because they've called you a name.

I'm sure the pressure is horrible, and I'm sure that the people who said bad things were very unpleasant, but his mom can't just come out throwing punches. There's no one in that video with the exception of Foden and his girlfriend who shouldn't be looking at some sort of prosecution.

She only pushed someone. The whole thing seemed to be Foden’s group basically telling these people to **** off.

A push shouldn’t be prosecuted. That’s madness. 

• Like 1

They are scum absolute scum. I've spent my entire 20s up places with pricks like this spoiling for a fight. Especially at a number of boxing events. Coked up gym lads thinking they're Rocky.

At some point personal responsibility comes into. These people are begging for a reaction and the mom is an utter moron with zero self control.

Just walk away.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

But I think that takes away from the main problem here - it's not that foden shouldn't react, it's not that his mom shouldnt react, it's not that he should have minders - it's that a group of lads shouldn't be filming themselves shouting word removed at him hoping for a reaction that will trend on social media

Foden does nothing wrong

The lads need an absolute shoeing and vilifying, they're the words removed, they are the problem and what is wrong with that video and our society at large 

Why does it have to be boiled down to one issue?

There are quite a few problems in that video, starting with morons like this being able to access the area in the first place. Foden seems to be surrounded by people who are likely to cause him issues. Should his club have been protecting him and providing security at an event like this.

That fire extinguisher was a few inches from a fight that should have ended after the  door was closed and he got them removed from the venue turning into a life ruining event for multiple people.

Edited by Sam-AVFC

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

It would be hilarious if their decision to not sign Kane costs them the title 

Their decision? 

Not sign a striker in general might be them but kane was levy

Over the next decade I think we'll see that if they had £150m available for a striker they will regret not getting Haaland, even if they dont want to touch his agent they should have got him last summer, this summer if the clause rumours are true and he's cheaper more traditionally "big" clubs will be in for him 

Just now, The_Steve said:

It would be hilarious if their decision to not sign Kane costs them the title 

Yep, and at the risk of mentioning the G word, but signing him when they really didn’t need him and not signing the one player they were crying out for… madness.

Its the CL they really want and need to win. It’s smaller margins there and it could end up costing them another season of close but no cigar.

14 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

The Mother (who is what, 4 foot something at best), pushes one of the dickheads, he loses his balance probably because he’s drunk (or worse).

He then retaliates by hitting her, and that’s pretty much where this story should begin and end, what kind of ‘man’ feels the need to punch a (small) woman? An absolute scumbag, is the answer. 

Although it would have only made a bad situation worse I kind of wish they’d made contact with that fire extinguisher as it might have knocked some sense into those morons.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

He then retaliates by hitting her, and that’s pretty much where this story should begin and end, what kind of ‘man’ feels the need to punch a (small) woman? An absolute scumbag, is the answer. 

Absolutely there's no justification for him throwing punches at her - there's no one in that corridor that comes out of it with any dignity. 

The guy with the fire extinguisher wants locking up.

If Foden wasn't famous the story would just be two sets of idiots fight in corridor.

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

The Mother (who is what, 4 foot something at best), pushes one of the dickheads, he loses his balance probably because he’s drunk (or worse).

Yeah that was disgusting behaviour, what kind of person does that! Any self respecting bloke would have walked away, rather than going back to try and punch a woman - there is no excuse for that. What a grade A word removed!

9 hours ago, NeilS said:

Yeah that was disgusting behaviour, what kind of person does that! Any self respecting bloke would have walked away, rather than going back to try and punch a woman - there is no excuse for that. What a grade A word removed!

Fair play to Foden for staying out of it, famous or not, punching the old dear, most would have gone out there and ripped his **** head off.

25 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Fair play to Foden for staying out of it, famous or not, punching the old dear, most would have gone out there and ripped his **** head off.

You do see him come out and take a few swings on that video (@43sec). I don’t think any landed though.

Edited by LondonLax

Â