Confirmed: Brett Holman from AZ.

Oaks

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you be a professional with shit ball control?

Mario Gomez has done OK

Ha, you post that then a few hours later he uses some sick ball control to turn away from a defender and slot it past the keeper :winkold:

Mario Gomez has done OK

Ha, you post that then a few hours later he uses some sick ball control to turn away from a defender and slot it past the keeper :winkold:

For the older generation, can we just clarify what "sick" means? Is that good or bad? Bit like how "bad" actually means "good" im lead to believe.

Mario Gomez has done OK

For the older generation, can we just clarify what "sick" means? Is that good or bad? Bit like how "bad" actually means "good" im lead to believe.

Sick means good lol, e.g. Messi Is a very Sick player= Messi is a very good player..

Verily my good Wiggith, I do declare to believe said youngster's utterances are not those pertaining to ailment, but to "skills that one considers capable of remunerating one's creditors with"

Verily my good Wiggith, I do declare to believe said youngster's utterances are not those pertaining to ailment, but to "skills that one considers capable of remunerating one's creditors with"

Fair enough! :lol:

I think he will do ok for us, atleast he will run run and run. Great engine on this one!

Yeah football ability is over rated, what we need is more people who can run :D

Well I dont think you´ll be voted Australian footballer of the year if you are completly shit.

But what I mean with run run and run is that he will not show that apathy that alot of our players showed last year... :winkold:

I just thought it was a typo for "slick". :oops: :oops:

What's the point of calling something "sick" you mean something utterly different?

same as wicked or bad are also good things.

I think he will do ok for us, atleast he will run run and run. Great engine on this one!

Yeah football ability is over rated, what we need is more people who can run :D

Well I dont think you´ll be voted Australian footballer of the year if you are completly shit.

But what I mean with run run and run is that he will not show that apathy that alot of our players showed last year... :winkold:

I don't think he is completely shit, I don't really think anything about him as I've never seen him play although I have my doubts about him just based on the fact McLeish signed him. :D

Winning the Aussie player of the year though I have to say doesn't really impress me at all. I mean who did he have to beat to claim that accolade? :D