Confirmed: Brett Holman from AZ.

Oaks

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote this in the Summer re build thread but ill paste it into here..

Actaully i saw him against Udinese in the Europa league last week, And i have to say he didnt look half bad, quite creative.. Might add somthing to the team, please don't judge him by his goal ratio, because he is more of a creative player.. but of the whole half an hour I saw of him, he looked alrite.. so lets just wait before we pass judgment.

might he offer something similar to what keane offered us on his loan spell? ive not seen him so im not sure, with a scoring record that's not all that impressive id be hoping he's got a bit of creativity and good movement to him

I, like most, have never seen him play. But Alkmaar are first in the Eredivise and just thumped Udinese. Surely a player who starts for them won't be out of his league here. Given that we won't pay a transfer fee, I can't complain.

Pretty much my thoughts.

I, like most, have never seen him play. But Alkmaar are first in the Eredivise and just thumped Udinese. Surely a player who starts for them won't be out of his league here. Given that we won't pay a transfer fee, I can't complain.

Pretty much my thoughts.

Mine too.