What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Saints Row was a guilty pleasure. Loved it. SR2 > GTA4

I'm still playing Fallout 4. Trying to finish up Nuka-World DLC. Once I've done that I'll grind for the trophies on the DLC where you can build cages (only 3 of them) then I'm done with it and will go onto Return to Arkham. Asylum was one of my favourite games last gen.

• Like 2

I wouldn't call them guilty pleasures at all, I think they're better games than GTA. They're the spiritual successor to the early GTAs, before they felt the need to be all gritty and serious. I think San Andreas was the last GTA that I've enjoyed anywhere near as much as SR.

I'd put GTA behind Just Cause as well, when it comes to fun open world games.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

On 28/10/2016 at 22:19, tarjei said:

CIV VI has been a disappointment so far. There are some interesting changes, but the main weaknesses of CIV 5 is even worse in CIV VI. Poor diplomacy, terrible AI in every aspect and the mid-game is boring.

Say it ain't so! Surely the a.i. can't be worse than V?

Been playing Stardew Valley. I think "charming" is the word. Also Slime Rancher, which is oddly compulsive, to the extent that I'm concerned I'll be burned out on it before it actually reaches full release.

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I wouldn't call them guilty pleasures at all, I think they're better games than GTA. They're the spiritual successor to the early GTAs, before they felt the need to be all gritty and serious. I think San Andreas was the last GTA that I've enjoyed anywhere near as much as SR.

I'd put GTA behind Just Cause as well, when it comes to fun open world games.

Saints Row IV was the most fun i've had outside a vagina for years.

Love that franchise to death.

On 11/2/2016 at 13:13, Designer1 said:

Saints Row IV was the most fun i've had outside a vagina for years.

Love that franchise to death.

Absolutely 2 and 3 were fantastic. Number 4 was abit wierd with all the alien stuff but 2 and 3 are epic. I kept my PS3 just for those two games!

• Football Manager 2017 - PC

with backup options if I "needed a break":

• Skyrim - PS4
  • Formula 1 2016 - PS4
  • FIFA 17 - PS4
  • GTA5 - PS4
  • 7 Days To Die - PS4
  • Fallout4- PS4
  • Tetris - IPhone (for play when "logging off", I have been known, to "Tetris" the f--- out of the u-bend too at times, mostly the straight shape, sometimes an L shape.)

Edited by Midfielder

Still working my way through The Witcher 3 and loving every moment of it. After completing it I'm buying both expansions. I'm holding off on buying Skyrim until I'm totally done with this awesome game. I was starting to worry I was growing out of playing video games as I get older but now I just think my tastes are a little more refined and too many games are rushed out without enough polish.

13 hours ago, Ryan. said:

Infinite Warfare :ph34r:

Same.. I have yet to play the Single Player (heard it's great) but I've been playing the Multiplayer a bit.

Still undecided on how I feel about Infinite Warfare Multiplayer.. I find I get far too frustrated when I die to some kid that bounced off the walls like 4 times in the gunfight.

I prefer far more measured fights where it is my strategic positioning against yours rather than who can move the fastest and move the least predictably.

I will likely get to max level (55 I think?) and then play Modern Warfare Remastered exclusively from that point.

How are you enjoying it?

14 hours ago, Daweii said:

Same.. I have yet to play the Single Player (heard it's great) but I've been playing the Multiplayer a bit.

Still undecided on how I feel about Infinite Warfare Multiplayer.. I find I get far too frustrated when I die to some kid that bounced off the walls like 4 times in the gunfight.

I prefer far more measured fights where it is my strategic positioning against yours rather than who can move the fastest and move the least predictably.

I will likely get to max level (55 I think?) and then play Modern Warfare Remastered exclusively from that point.

How are you enjoying it?

I only play online. I like it, it's no more futuristic than the previous couple really, and most importantly the hit detection is lovely (atm)

Like you I can get frustrated at the jump shots and the campers, but it's a compromise I'm willing to take when the alternative is BF1 which is just too slow for me. 

I enjoy reading the game and assessing whether to go aggressive or a more defensive AR style. Let the rabbits come to you ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ryan. said:

I only play online. I like it, it's no more futuristic than the previous couple really, and most importantly the hit detection is lovely (atm)

Like you I can get frustrated at the jump shots and the campers, but it's a compromise I'm willing to take when the alternative is BF1 which is just too slow for me. 

I enjoy reading the game and assessing whether to go aggressive or a more defensive AR style. Let the rabbits come to you ;)

Titanfall 2 says hello, purportedly the best of the shooters this Christmas.

Finished Fallout 4. All trophies and DLC completed so I'll wait for Mods now.

Working my way through Batman: Arkham Asylum with the Return to Arkham remaster for PS4. LOVE this game. Defo in my top 5 from last gen. For the record;

1. Mass Effect 2

2. Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

3. Dragon Age: Origins

4. Batman: Arkham Asylum

5. Red Dead Redemption

Bioshock, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Fallout 3 and Borderlands make up top 10.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Â