What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Midfielder said:

Haley, Abigail or Penny?

Haha - none yet. Still concentrating on getting all the Town Hall mission sorted before I think about the ladies :D

Lord knows how many hours i've spent on the game though. It's a superb piece of entertainment.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Haha - none yet. Still concentrating on getting all the Town Hall mission sorted before I think about the ladies :D

Lord knows how many hours i've spent on the game though. It's a superb piece of entertainment.

I have to say , I've had many hours on this myself. I haven't either with any of them , haven't quite got the hang of the gifts. Mines down to 125 though! Spring year 2 here! 

Ideal for just play one day and save up. Or get lost for hours. But you're right though absolutely superb value for money from such a simple concept. Ps I've only just realised holding down the button increases the spread from the watering can! Spent four season doing one block by one block and found out by accident. 

5 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

I have to say , I've had many hours on this myself. I haven't either with any of them , haven't quite got the hang of the gifts. Mines down to 125 though! Spring year 2 here! 

Ideal for just play one day and save up. Or get lost for hours. But you're right though absolutely superb value for money from such a simple concept. Ps I've only just realised holding down the button increases the spread from the watering can! Spent four season doing one block by one block and found out by accident. 

Yeah I did the mines a while ago as i made it a priority.

I'm on year 3 now and really getting into the actual 'farming' side. Keeping all the animals happy so they produce decent eggs/milk etc is a challenge though. It's worth it though as i'm making about 5-6k per day with them and 4-5k a day with fishing (maxed that out first).

I need to move onto the social side a bit more but I want my house upgraded to max and more farm buildings first.

Have you unlocked the Quarry yet? Well worth it as you get a constant flow of rocks / minerals / ores and if you've unlocked the mine carts you can fast travel to it.

Got a few farm buildings and a lot of crops down usually takes the whole day sorting that unless it rains although more and more sprinklers going down. 

I shouldn't but I get annoyed when something's actually grown and then you have this space ... sod it plant another! OCD inducing. 

Haven't unlocked quarry yet need to do more with the social centre first. Although it helped slightly unlocking the carts. 

Not sure it's a spoiler to ask but when the train passes through from time to time I let it there but it's either gone or I'm too early. Haven't figured that out yet or what the skull key is for. 

Have animals all named as villa players past and present. Gimme that teet Platty, time for a-milkin!

2 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Get to the desert...

Ah I see. No working bus yet but thanks. Got work cut out for me. I went straight into the farming side, fully recommend the seed making machines too. Rarely go to Pierre's anymore. 

I'm pretty close to unlocking the sewer (got a couple more things to hand in at the museum) and that area is supposed to be good fun.

I'm assuming you know about the hidden area just south of the farm where the hardwood stumps every day? Took me a while to find that :)

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

was playing street fighter 5 have to say street fighter has really gone down hill 

*tin hat on*

Street Fighter has always been shit.

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

*tin hat on*

Street Fighter has always been shit.

Objectively wrong IMO. It's the template all modern fighting games steal from, and so tightly made even 25 years later people still play Street Fighter 2 competitively, and all of the games that followed.

• Like 1

Loved Stardew Valley. Unlocked all the areas, did all the mines, most of the Community Centre and went with Penny in the end (though my heart said Leah, Penny was just easier to please).

Got a high-yielding farm running smoothly and then there just wasn't much left to do after that. I had a terrible ethical quandary in that I got bored soon after I had a kid. I did have one great glitch where on the first day the baby appeared I couldn't see him anywhere in the house. He was tucked away in the top corner and it looked like he was hiding on the ceiling like some sort of demon bat baby. Freaked me out before I realised and laughed my ass off.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

I guess this can count, but I played the 'Prey: Opening Hour' demo earlier. The game is out in like a week so I'll count it as what I'm currently playing..

The demo is out right now for Xbox One and PS4 so check it out if you're even the slightest bit interested. 

On 26/04/2017 at 19:41, Chindie said:

Fair enough.

You can't beat a good fighting game imo. Looking forward to Injustice 2 and MvC Infinite.

I can't get in to injustice, it's a bit chunky for me, I'm not a massive fan of the genre either tbf loved MK, SF2, KI and tekken 2 when I was a kid but I think as they've developed them further and tried to make them more complex I've lost interest in them, won't play the new SF but will probably give marvel vs capcom a go at some point when it drops o around £20

Â