What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

On 19/08/2021 at 08:39, quazzie goat said:

Yeah there is so much new content on it compared to its first release. 

Runescape3 (EOC) was rubbish and made a lot of people quit the game. You can use any RS account to play old school ☺️

Alright, cool! Think I'll try to give it a go again.

On 17/08/2021 at 23:15, Chindie said:

Escaped Hades on my 21st run. Technically my 22nd run as the game crashed in the room beforehand a few seconds into the final boss fight and made me start over...

Think it took me 20 runs to get passed Meg 😆 

2 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Think it took me 20 runs to get passed Meg 😆 

I got to Hades yesterday after 30ish runs.

Got him down to about 30% before dying.

If the RNG God's are a bit kinder today I think I might do it (although from what I've read, the first escape is only scratching the surface of the game)

6 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I got to Hades yesterday after 30ish runs.

Got him down to about 30% before dying.

If the RNG God's are a bit kinder today I think I might do it (although from what I've read, the first escape is only scratching the surface of the game)

I really need to take my time with it.  I guess because I don't have much time for gaming I try to do a much a possible with the time I do have but that's not going to work with Hades. Makes me wonder if this is the right sort of game for me at the moment. 

Anyone else play Dead by Daylight?

I've had it for ages when it was a free download but I've never paid that much attention to it, I started up on it about a week ago and I'm fully addicted to it now.

I love playing as a survivor, it gets real tense when you know the killer is approaching and you don't actually know what direction they are coming from.

Latest update is going to be Pinhead from Hellraiser, I'm looking forward to that one, I've just started playing as Michael Myers and its **** tough.

• Like 1

I got RDR2 the christmas it came out. I've been playing it little and infrequently. I like it. I'm just not very good at it. I am bad at riding horses and i dont like the policing. I want to break the law without getting completely destroyed by the police. And even sometimes I'll bump into people and it'll be a death penalty 

Anyway I'm back playing it now and it's fun, but i can't remember who the characters are. It seems mary and i have a history, but i have no idea who she is. And it's like that for a lot of the characters

11 hours ago, YLN said:

I got RDR2 the christmas it came out. I've been playing it little and infrequently. I like it. I'm just not very good at it. I am bad at riding horses and i dont like the policing. I want to break the law without getting completely destroyed by the police. And even sometimes I'll bump into people and it'll be a death penalty 

Anyway I'm back playing it now and it's fun, but i can't remember who the characters are. It seems mary and i have a history, but i have no idea who she is. And it's like that for a lot of the characters

Oh man I **** loved RDR2, favourite game of all time, I spent hundreds of hours on it, I didn't ever manage to 100% it but I can safely say that I did more in the game than most did.

I fired it up a while after finishing itand thought I'd just have a leisurely stroll around killing people here and there, before I knew it I had sunk 10 hours into it and hadn't barely started it, I couldn't invest that much time into it again.

I wish I could play it for the first time again.

Believe I'm in the endgame of Hades.

I've got to the 'second' ending, and it looks like theres another ending after that, and the game also seems to have a very, very long tail (it appears a lot of the achievements relate to the relationship system, which potentially could be a huge endeavour to clear entirely).

It's bloody good. Really bloody good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

Believe I'm in the endgame of Hades.

I've got to the 'second' ending, and it looks like theres another ending after that, and the game also seems to have a very, very long tail (it appears a lot of the achievements relate to the relationship system, which potentially could be a huge endeavour to clear entirely).

It's bloody good. Really bloody good.

Think I might give the Plat a go because I'm enjoying it so much.

• Like 1

Just now, Designer1 said:

Think I might give the Plat a go because I'm enjoying it so much.

I'd love to platinum it but I'm not sure I'm good enough at it - theres a couple of trophies at least that seem to require you to be very good at playing it, and my most successful methods have essentially been based around good RNG and being able to out trade the enemies at times. My escape runs against Hades have invariably seen me take a lot of damage but power through. I don't think that'll fly for a couple of a trophies.

Divine Dash is your friend. You can almost guarantee getting it by picking the Athena mask. Combine it with Hermes' ability to give you more dashes and you're nigh on invincible.

Stopped playing because the endgame wasn't as fun as Dead Cells. May go back in time but would like them to give you the option to ramp up the difficulty but earn all the rewards for the 'easier' difficulties at once. Otherwise it's a bit of a slog - a really fun slog mind you but would prefer hitting my head against a brick wall like in say 4 boss cell Dead Cells.

6 minutes ago, RunRickyRun said:

Divine Dash is your friend. You can almost guarantee getting it by picking the Athena mask. Combine it with Hermes' ability to give you more dashes and you're nigh on invincible.

Stopped playing because the endgame wasn't as fun as Dead Cells. May go back in time but would like them to give you the option to ramp up the difficulty but earn all the rewards for the 'easier' difficulties at once. Otherwise it's a bit of a slog - a really fun slog mind you but would prefer hitting my head against a brick wall like in say 4 boss cell Dead Cells.

I really like Dead Cells but I'm so bad at it that I've never even got to the first boss. I just seem to have a gaming blind spot for side scrollers (I'm the same with Hollow Knight) - it's a shame because I can see they're both great games.

As for Hades, I'm still plugging away and have been within a gnats cock of beating the final boss (first escape) a few times but can't quite get it over the line.

It'll happen though.

Edited by Designer1

Just finished Spider-man on the PS4 and loved it, definitely my favourite Doc Oc that I have seen in anything.

Wondering whether to play Hades next or finally start on the Dark Souls series which is one that passed me by until I recently got a PS4

5 hours ago, Eidolon said:

Wondering whether to play Hades next or finally start on the Dark Souls series which is one that passed me by until I recently got a PS4

Hades is a superb game, however the Soulsborne series are my favourite games of all time so I'm a bit biased 😁

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Designer1 said:

As for Hades, I'm still plugging away and have been within a gnats cock of beating the final boss (first escape) a few times but can't quite get it over the line.

It'll happen though.

Finally cracked it last night - now onto the next phase.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â