What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

On 24/07/2021 at 10:53, quazzie goat said:

I’ve been playing Old School RuneScape a couple of years since it was released in 2014. Does anyone else play?

Haven't tried Old School recently, but played it religiously in my teens when that was the only version. Tried the new version for a while a couple of years back too.

Would be fun to try to pick it up again, I assume you could use an existing account on Old School too?

F1 2020 - The career mode was fun, added to the driver experience.

Judgement - Is too slow and too long. Got to the end of Chapter 1 after 4 hours, and 12 chapters still to go.  But the story is interesting and meant to get even better as it progresses.

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Just started The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt

Looks ok at the moment but only managed a 30 minute session

What did others make of it?

one of the greatest games on the PS4.  Probably put 200 hours into it. 

Starts off a little slow, that first area you are in is basically the training area.    The map massively opens up afterwards so i wouldn't stay there too long.

• Thanks 2

No spoilers but prepare yourself for one of the most harrowing yet amazing side quests in all of video gaming history with the Brummie guy. It’s truly something to play through. 

Amazing game. Stick with it. 

4 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Just started The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt

Looks ok at the moment but only managed a 30 minute session

What did others make of it?

From a world building, character, and narrative perspective, it might be one of the greatest games ever made.

The gameplay has it's idiosyncraticies, but once you get your eye in, there's not much that touches it.

Bonus points for the Brummies featured. One in particular.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Chindie said:

From a world building, character, and narrative perspective, it might be one of the greatest games ever made.

The gameplay has it's idiosyncraticies, but once you get your eye in, there's not much that touches it.

Bonus points for the Brummies featured. One in particular.

I am now suitably intrigued! 

I loved it.  Absolutely loved it.  Couldn't get into the standalone game that followed, but loved it in-game.

And it's a piece of piss once you get your head around throwing the first round to lure the AI's best cards out of their hand.  The game even starts you off with the strongest "suit".

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Eak94 said:

Haven't tried Old School recently, but played it religiously in my teens when that was the only version. Tried the new version for a while a couple of years back too.

Would be fun to try to pick it up again, I assume you could use an existing account on Old School too?

Yeah there is so much new content on it compared to its first release. 

Runescape3 (EOC) was rubbish and made a lot of people quit the game. You can use any RS account to play old school ☺️

1 hour ago, ismail-villa said:

Interested in getting Ghosts of Tsushima. But the PS5 directors cut is £70... Very steep. 

£65 at shopto

I loved it personally, its a 40 hour game with another 20 to do everything, then the DLC then the various modes that I still want to play it in

You could go the route of getting the PS4 version and upgrading but I own the PS4 version already and I'll put it off for a year or two and get the proper ps5 version with the extra stuff

• Like 1

Â