coda

Going to get interesting for them financially. They have spent money on proven players and upcoming world stars . Amd alot arent really proving to be astute signings 

Just done a bit of quick maths. Between Mydryk Lukaku sterling koulabily cucarella and Aubamayang they have contracts for these that if are fulfilled are worth a quarter of a billion. A quarter of a **** billion. 

And lets face it unless rhere is a massive change in form they will get nothing back in transfer fees from those lot due to age and ability 

They have done a Leeds . Yes they have huge revenue but they have huge salaries. 

Boehly is Peter Risdale with a tan 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Going to get interesting for them financially. They have spent money on proven players and upcoming world stars . Amd alot arent really proving to be astute signings 

Just done a bit of quick maths. Between Mydryk Lukaku sterling koulabily cucarella and Aubamayang they have contracts for these that if are fulfilled are worth a quarter of a billion. A quarter of a **** billion. 

And lets face it unless rhere is a massive change in form they will get nothing back in transfer fees from those lot due to age and ability 

They have done a Leeds . Yes they have huge revenue but they have huge salaries. 

Boehly is Peter Risdale with a tan 

That cucrella looks absolutely dreadful. Chelsea have gone from shopping in waitrose to lidel

Just now, Demitri_C said:

That cucrella looks absolutely dreadful. Chelsea have gone from shopping in waitrose to lidel

He is the on the pitch version of Potter. Out of his depth . Yet Potter still thinks he is in Lidl and gives him so much of the ball in the build up play  . Its beyond belief really . Being a fellow Shirley lad  i hoped Potter would do well. But he is absolutely 100 percent out of his depth.  And sitting on a £60 mill contract. Should have added Potter to rhe stupid contract list ! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He is dreadful, people were crying on here last year that we couldnt sign a player like him

Him and that donkey Bissouma shows that you shouldnt sign Brighton players as they are system players

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is dreadful, people were crying on here last year that we couldnt sign a player like him

Him and that donkey Bissouma shows that you shouldnt sign Brighton players as they are system players

Bissouma i wanted i think he would have been good but kamara turned out to be much better business.

Never rated cucrella shite player

2 hours ago, AshVilla said:

What happens to them FFP wise if they miss out on any kind of european revenue this season.

Can't be healthy?

They sell likes of Mount, Pulisic, Conor Gallagher and Kovacic.

Edited by VillaChris

The thing with Cucarella is he's so weak and so ridiculously slow, and he's never ever ever going to be close to a 70m left back. He's never going to be a 25m left back.

I almost feel bad for him. He's got nowhere to go from his career wise. It's all downhill and disappointment.

I honestly agree with McGinn.

Chelsea played really well yesterday.

It's only a metter of time before they click if they play like that every week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

I honestly agree with McGinn.

Chelsea played really well yesterday.

It's only a metter of time before they click if they play like that every week.

Looking at the limited highlights they had multiple decent chances to score (Mudric and Felix were particularly wasteful) but didn’t take them.

On another day it’d could’ve been a very different result.

I actually think Potter will get there with Chelsea and work out, which of the many players he has been provided suit his style of play best. 

The only fears for him are Boehly sacking him at the end of the season or having to deal with a quickly rotating merry go round of players coming in and out twice a season! 

Â