coda

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jacketspuds said:

After Mudryk, Fernandez, and apparently they want Bellingham as well.

They will push prices up for other clubs to sign players and FFP will continue to be a complete farce.

Just take the middle F out and rename it Financial Pisstaking.

Bellingham must be a smoke screen as agents play the game either to get the Fernandez deal done or Bellingham to someone else

Dunno too much about Fernandez but any idea why if they're shopping for a £100m+ midfielder they didn't just go for Bellingham?

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Bellingham must be a smoke screen as agents play the game either to get the Fernandez deal done or Bellingham to someone else

Dunno too much about Fernandez but any idea why if they're shopping for a £100m+ midfielder they didn't just go for Bellingham?

I think it’s a crazy amount of money for someone who could basically turn out to be Renato Sanches in disguise. He had an incredible Euro’s for Portugal once and then was bang average in the PL.

Fernandez is probably a much better player, but £100m is insane considering what he went for in the summer.

3 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I think it’s a crazy amount of money for someone who could basically turn out to be Renato Sanches in disguise. He had an incredible Euro’s for Portugal once and then was bang average in the PL.

Fernandez is probably a much better player, but £100m is insane considering what he went for in the summer.

That's what I mean, Bellingham at high level looks like such a safer bet in terms of development and being a star PL player

Not a clue if they play different midfield roles and fit the team differently but if you're currently flashing 120m€ around for a central midfielder and he's not named Jude Bellingham that seems crazy to me

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's what I mean, Bellingham at high level looks like such a safer bet in terms of development and being a star PL player

Not a clue if they play different midfield roles and fit the team differently but if you're currently flashing 120m€ around for a central midfielder and he's not named Jude Bellingham that seems crazy to me

Boehly thinks he's playing Football Manager, and signing as many wonderkids as he can.  

We should start a rumour about a brilliant French right back, that's gone under the radar of all the top clubs.  He will only cost £30m, a mere pittance in today's market.

Can they actually terminate Aubameyang's loan or are they stuck with him for full season?

That's where there is no joined up thinking with their transfers. They sign him, sack Tuchel a week later and he's as far away as you can get from what Potter wants in a CF so completely pointless and he's just been subbed off for someone I've never heard of.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Can they actually terminate Aubameyang's loan or are they stuck with him for full season?

That's where there is no joined up thinking with their transfers. They sign him, sack Tuchel a week later and he's as far away as you can get from what Potter wants in a CF so completely pointless and he's just been subbed off for someone I've never heard of.

He was a permanent transfer 

• Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I think they bought him.

39 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He was a permanent transfer 

Really? I just thought he was a stopgap to cover Lukaku and Werner leaving so assume it was just a loan with Barca needing to get him out with all their forward signings.

Did they give him a three year deal? That will have to be paid up in the summer as he's offering next to nothing in their current system.

Â