coda

I spent a moment trying to figure out what the creamy white thing was before I realised it was an earpiece. I thought it was expensive jewellery or something.

Still, if she wants a pearl necklace then I am more than happy to offer my services...

Club rules:

17. Security

Subsection 14.3. John Terry is under no circumstances allowed to be alone in the same room as the club physio.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Guardiola gets the job, then he will suffer from the opposite thing that benifitted Di Matteo when he took over at Chelsea. Di Matteo benefitted from following a hugely unpopular manager, so the players pulled their socks up as if to prove a point, whoever takes the Chelsea job will face a task to win over the players.

If Guardiola gets the job, then he will suffer from the opposite thing that benifitted Di Matteo when he took over at Chelsea. Di Matteo benefitted from following a hugely unpopular manager, so the players pulled their socks up as if to prove a point, whoever takes the Chelsea job will face a task to win over the players.

I think the difference will be that Guardiola will come with a fucktonne of respect (as opposed to AVB who wouldn't have)

Agreed. I dont think Roman ever wanted to give Di Matteo the job, but was pressured into it by the media after the FA Cup and Champions League wins. It's harsh on Di Matteo, I felt the scoreline last night flattered Juventus (two deflected goals and a late third when the game was stretched) and I dont think anybody can say he failed at Chelsea. He is a wealthy man anyway and will be richer because of his year in charge at Stamford Bridge, but I dont think he will struggle to find another job at all. As for Chelsea? Well, I guess Guardiola has said he is available now.

I didn't even know luck like that existed, should have went out to Barca, Messi missed a pen and Barca hit the post/Bar about 8 times.

its not luck they defended brilliantly over 2 games and Barca couldnt break them down. Messi missing the target isnt luck it was a lack of bottle

Feel a bit sorry for RDM, was he only on a 1 year deal? I guess it'll mean a (relatively) small payout.

I think PG needs to hit the ground running before the "he only did well at Barca because he had the Messi/Xavi etc." brigade start finding their voice.

Word is 'Arry to QPR isn't it?

Â