coda

Just now, StewieGriffin said:

£300m or so should do it I reckon

Yep, likely they will keep chucking money at the problem. Great if you can bend the rules of FFP..

As I've said elsewhere putting all their key signings on 7-8 year deals and relatively lower wages is a big problem now.

Mudryk will be talking to Zinchenko at Arsenal and realising he's getting massively underpaid by top level football standards and he won't be the only one.

Bohely thought he was being clever thinking of this new strategy to get round FFP but he forgot about human emotion a little bit.

• Like 1

I've just seen that none of the current Premier League teams, other than Luton, Sheffield United, and Burnley because they've played less games, have taken fewer points than Chelsea this year, they've played thirty-eight games since January 1st and taken 38 points in that time. In a normal season they would be in a relegation battle now with their current points tally, after sixteen games last season Leicester had just two less points than Chelsea have now and got relegated

Thank god poch rejected us. If poch cabt fix them they are proper ****.

How they gonna get round ffp? They will need to sell players. Maybe some mugs will pay 50m for gallagher but other than that which players can they sell at a profit? Id take sterling i can imagine under emery he would be phenomenal 

8 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

The football community need to band together and make a pact not to buy any Chelsea players. Don't want to see them getting bailed out of their impending financial bombs are by selling overpriced players 

Saudi league says hello.....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, useless said:

I was wrong

I thought they just needed a good manager and so thought that Pochettino would get them into the top four

Pochettino really hasn’t done much to merit a good manager label.

13 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Yes Koulibaly and Kante ended up there so they'll have no problem shifting others off the wage bill.

Lukaku didnt want to go, the Chelsea players that went over were all Muslim so not sure will be easier to sell all the players to Saudi

Â