Chelsea (H) - 0 point

Liverpool (A) - 0 points

Stoke (H) - 1 point

Man U (A) - 0 points

Sunderland (H) - 0 points

Baggies (A) - 1 points

Spurs (H) - 0 points

Norwich (A) - 0 points

Seriously under this manager, without Dunne who may be out for the rest of the season and just 1 game left with Keane who has been a breath of fresh air, this could happen. 6pts more leaves us on 34pts.

I just hope that the players roll their sleeves up and ignore Mclueless negative shit and play for the C&B, if this happens we will comfortably avoid relegation, if not we are done for imo.

Even with this scenario it means that 3 out of the 5 teams below us have to do something they haven't done so far this season to get level with us, and that's average a point a game. I just don't see 3 of them doing that.

I said when he was appointed that he'd relegate us and nothing I've seen so far this season has made me change mind at all, the bloke is way out of his depth in the Premier League, imagine the millions Randy will lose when we go down, the joke is on you Lerner you should have listened to the fans....

He's going to take us down isn't he?

No. We have 13 games left and need about 10 more points to be safe we'll get that even with him in charge. The relegation battle is between the bottom 5.

I'm worried.

Not because we will be in bottom three.

I'm worried we will not!

If AM "safe" the club from relegation, I'm worried owners will be happy enough. We get one or two decent players not more.

If we relegated, is that worst case scenario?

No. We have 13 games left and need about 10 more points to be safe we'll get that even with him in charge. The relegation battle is between the bottom 5.

I love the optimism but im really not sure we are out of the woods.

Newcastle were too good to go down and so were West Ham. I dont think we will go down but i do think we will get dragged into a scrap to stay up.

This is the perfect example of people trying to kid themselves we won't go down.

The teams below us are all capable of beating us and I can't see why not. Bolton have already done it this season at VP, Blackburn are now starting to pick up results at home and Martinez has said himself he believes Wigan can pick up points from their remaining home games.

'We are too good to go down'. :yawn:

Trouble is, we need those 10 points in the next 4 games because after that, I don't see where any other points can be collected

The fixtures at the back end of the season look ominous

Home defeats against MON and Arry are certain and I can see Norwich relegating us

Wigan Blackburn Bolton Wolves they all love a good old relegation scrap and are experienced in this area

We have a soft underbelly a squad full of prima donas who don't care about the club

It doesn't bode well

just realised this fact:

We still have as much chance of finishing 8th as getting relegated.

7 points away from 8th, 7 points away from 18th.

Norwich - 35 points (8th)

Villa - 28 points

Wolves - 21 points (18th)

thats cheered me up! :)

just realised this fact:

We still have as much chance of finishing 8th as getting relegated.

7 points away from 8th, 7 points away from 18th.

Norwich - 35 points (8th)

Villa - 28 points

Wolves - 21 points (18th)

thats cheered me up! :)

Thats made my monday thank you.. I didn't actually realize this.. I guess because of the constant doom and gloom because we have a manager that will never finish above 14th. I mean anything could happen now, but i still believe we will finish closer to the drop zone than to 8th.

Next 4 games are our season. Mathematically we've the easiest set of games based on league position for the next 4 games* so if we don't come out of those fixtures smelling of roses then we could be in trouble, not least because we will have simultaneously given those points up to the very teams trying to catch us.

* I know it doesn't quite work like that but you get the meaning.

I can 100% guarantee the club will not go down, can everyone please relax. It is only 3 wins from 13 games needed to stay in the division, I think some people on here are overreacting with regards to the relegation issue. Even McClown can manage 3 wins in 13 games. This season to survive only 37 points will be needed. Because at the bottom are not even getting close to 1 point a game.

But......Next season I think the club will go down, I have had two premontions about it and I have seen a progresseive decline over the last 3 seasons. If these is not a change in management and playing staff, the club will go down, and that will be a huge shame for a club of this size to be playing Doncasters, Burnleys and Colchesters every week. I have followed the club since the mid 90s, and this is in my opinion the worst it has been. But for this season we are safe. TRUST ME: