Relegation - Merged

Amo69

Yeah! **** this staying positive shit. Let's all go slit our wrists.

RUN AROUND

PANIC

& SHIT YOURSELF

Ps. If we won at Norwich, what would people make of us doing the double over them

Nothing at all, before the season started I expected us to do the double over Norwich,Wigan,Blackburn,Swansea,Bolton and Wolves.

Just shows how poor we have been

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day, when you are all old and grey, you'll be sitting in your old folks' home, talking to your grandchildren.

"Grandad, is it true that Villa once did the double over Norwich?"

"Yes, son" (proudly) "I was THERE!" I think I still have the programme somewhere. It's one of my most treasured possessions. Signed by Alex McLeish, Peter Grant, Alan Hutton, Emile Heskey - all the greats from that era".

"Wow, grandad, that must really have been something!"

"Oh yes. We'll never see those heights again..."

I'd probably think that we shouldn't hire Lambert because us beating them twice would prove he's a shit manager.

You've seen the light

on a serious note, ive been on a few norwich forums and its not the lamber love in you would expect lately. lots of head scratching regarding his tactics and playing people out of position

on a serious note, ive been on a few norwich forums and its not the lamber love in you would expect lately. lots of head scratching regarding his tactics and playing people out of position
Well obviously we'd send out requests to Mourinho, Guardiola, Klopp, Favre & AVB. It's common sense...

I'd probably think that we shouldn't hire Lambert because us beating them twice would prove he's a shit manager.

You've seen the light

Yeah, I really feel for those Norwich fans.

:winkold:

Our Premier League fate lies in the hands of Man City. I really can't see us getting anymore points so as long as we don't let in a ridiculous amount of goals and Man City beat QPR then we'll stay up on goal difference. I'm still not too confident though as anything can happen in football but the point at West Brom and a few of the other results going for us has made me less worried. I hate it when we have to rely on other teams to get results though! I really can't wait for this shambles of a season to end.

Agreed. Unless Lerner makes the change its out of our hands for the last two games. I cant see where a goal is coming from , let alone a point.

I remain deeply concerned. Our relegation rivals have all shown spirit in recent games. We have not.

I hope in a few weeks this thread will be locked and I can look back and laugh at the idea of relegation. Its not funny now though, ut seems like a very real possibility.

I'd say we showed a damn sight more fight at West Brom than QPR did at Chelsea, and Blackburn at Spurs. Equal to Bolton at Sunderland I reckon too.

If we get one of our legendary away draws at Norwich we'll be fine. And if we get a draw at home to Spurs. It's not impossible.

Is it unusual that McLeish has never been shown at another game. Seems he's not here again.

He's only allowed out so many days per week and then only under strict supervision.

Is it unusual that McLeish has never been shown at another game.

Seems he's not here again.

Why would he bother? He isn't going to alter his **** awful tactics from 7 defenders and hope for the best.

:lol:

It's not actually meant as another shitty stick to beat him with, but I've always seen images of managers watching their next opponents on the old goggle box. Remember seeing MON and either GED or Gary Mac a few time, but never seen Eck or one of his team this season. Odd, but your explanation is probably right Trent.

HT in that game with Bolton missing a good chance at the end. Hate cheering on Spurs. Feels wrong!

HT in that game with Bolton missing a good chance at the end. Hate cheering on Spurs. Feels wrong!

Doesn't it just!!

Tough times Julie. Tough times.

True and what's more cheering em on twice in one week!

:bonk: