Relegation - Merged

Amo69

Our performance or lack of it earlier this season at WHL IMHO has to be one of the most toothless, inept displays by an apathetic Villa side I have ever witnessed. Almost on a par with QPR's last weekend

At least the players are trying lately and there is a spark of passion even though we're completely devoid of confidence.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our performance or lack of it earlier this season at WHL IMHO has to be one of the most toothless, inept displays by an apathetic Villa side I have ever witnessed. Almost on a par with QPR's last weekend

At least the players are trying lately and there is a spark of passion even though we're completely devoid of confidence.

man city at home was not much better either

So if Albion beat Bolton on Sunday ....were safe ! ...........good old Alex ....what a guy

Well so far it's looking like Tottenham will smash us.. So if Bolton do lose making us safe and we get smashed McLeish could be gone by this Sunday. I do think Lerner is just waiting until we are safe..

So if Albion beat Bolton on Sunday ....were safe ! ...........good old Alex ....what a guy

Well so far it's looking like Tottenham will smash us.. So if Bolton do lose making us safe and we get smashed McLeish could be gone by this Sunday. I do think Lerner is just waiting until we are safe..

I doubt that very much. Lerner doesn't strike me as the most pro active of blokes. I think it will be at the end of season post mortem - mid may. I also think it will be a case of Mcleish not wanting to carry on - and seeing what compo is on offer.

have said for a while player for player Bolton are worst team in the league but they made Spurs look very ordinary for 60 minutes. We will make them look like Real Madrid for 90

Just had a look at remaining fixtures, and I wouldnt be totally astonished if Blackburn did survive. They theoretically can beat Wigan, (form notwithstanding), and theyre now going to be facing a Chelsea team on last day absolutely focussed on Bayern. The only draw back is that with some players suspended, Chelsea can still play a very strong team. Might be worth a few quid if the bookies are absolutely certain theyre down.

Villa? Safe now. Just sack Mcleish early doors.

man city at home was not much better either

Can't disagee with that neither!

Note to self: I'm turning into a fully paid up member of Villa Moan!

:winkold:

Come on guys ALL we can do is go into next Sunday's game, leaving the post mortem till later..... and do our best to give it some welly to try & lift the players!

Personally I blame AM for being a bad man motivator but I also think too many of our players have been hiding behind the flack aimed at him also this season.

Just had a look at remaining fixtures, and I wouldnt be totally astonished if Blackburn did survive. They theoretically can beat Wigan, (form notwithstanding), and theyre now going to be facing a Chelsea team on last day absolutely focussed on Bayern. The only draw back is that with some players suspended, Chelsea can still play a very strong team. Might be worth a few quid if the bookies are absolutely certain theyre down.

Villa? Safe now. Just sack Mcleish early doors.

Blackburn Are down ;)

It is tiresome waiting for teams around us to lose rather than believing we can get the points ourselves.

we were poor against West Brom but i still think we outplayed Bolton completely and deserved to get at least a point out of that game, individual mistakes cost us rather than poor management or a poor performance. I don't feel we can beat Spurs if we spend 90 mins letting them run at us and giving the ball straight back to them within seconds of getting it.

Yeah we can then party :-)

I think it will more like breathing a sigh of relief and saying thank **** for that.

After this bloody awful season, I will be just glad is over and hoping the powers that be do the right thing. Let AM go and bring in a manager who has the nous to enable us to compete again - eventually.

Bolton have WBA next

Not sure what to make of that

Bolton Win or very best a Draw,just cant see the baggies winning this one tbh...

Well before Roy got the England job I would have agreed, but I think now he would be determined to leave WBA on a good note and I fancy them this weekend.