Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see Bolton taking a point tonight

& QPR taking a point on Sunday

Which would then need QPR to beat Ci£y to stand any chance of relegating us

I can see Bolton taking at least a point tonight if not all 3. I can see QPR beating Stoke so I stick by my prediction of the table being as follows going into the last game:

15th Wigan - 38 pts

16th Bolton - 38 pts

17th Villa - 37 pts

18th QPR - 37 pts

19th Blackburn - already relegated

20th Wolves - already relegated

Relegation is a very clear and present likelihood for our club.

The board just seem to want to cover their eyes and ears until the last game of the season and hope we have survived. They have left it too late now to sack the clown McLeish. He does not seem to have lost the dressing room which is the only reason you could get rid at this stage of the season. I know this is only opinion but looking at experiences elsewhere it would be a huge risk to replace him with KMAC so late in the day.

What we’re left with is truly awful.

It’s like watching your car slowly free wheeling towards a cliff edge and hoping it won’t gain enough momentum to go over.

We will try (and fail) to park the bus against Spurs. I just hope we don’t go to Norwich needing a win!!

The board just seem to want to cover their eyes and ears until the last game of the season and hope we have survived. They have left it too late now to sack the clown McLeish. He does not seem to have lost the dressing room which is the only reason you could get rid at this stage of the season. I know this is only opinion but looking at experiences elsewhere it would be a huge risk to replace him with KMAC so late in the day.

What we’re left with is truly awful.

It’s like watching your car slowly free wheeling towards a cliff edge and hoping it won’t gain enough momentum to go over.

We will try (and fail) to park the bus against Spurs. I just hope we don’t go to Norwich needing a win!!

yeah there's far too much certainty about us staying up for my liking!!

still very possible we end up in the championship feeling all butt hurt.

spuds can do us a big favour tonight, and getting a point off them (or hopefully 3) will be very handy. really don't want to be looking at other results on the last day to see if we are safe!

I feel we will get a point at Norwich, there not exactly on a good run. Im just hoping our players can be arsed to really try, I think having Dunne back is actually Key, I know he is not love on here but when it comes down to it I would rather him than Baker or Clark if it gets scrappy.

That table posted is remarkably similar to this season's scenario. Didn't Blackpool still have to go to Old Trafford too?

I think we will be okay, still isn't certain though. I would say it is between us and QPR for the final spot.

it's far from a likelihood. the likelihood is that we'll stay up. there's a chance we'll go down, but it's a small one. to suggest it's a likelihood that qpr will go down, with a small chance they'll stay up

Yeah! **** this staying positive shit. Let's all go slit our wrists.

RUN AROUND

PANIC

& SHIT YOURSELF

Ps. If we won at Norwich, what would people make of us doing the double over them

Yeah! **** this staying positive shit. Let's all go slit our wrists.

RUN AROUND

PANIC

& SHIT YOURSELF

Ps. If we won at Norwich, what would people make of us doing the double over them

Probably issue a commemorative DVD.

I'd probably think that we shouldn't hire Lambert because us beating them twice would prove he's a shit manager.

Oh no wait, that's the response you wanted... and it would be a ridiculous conclusion to come to.

It would be nice to do the double over one team for the season though.