• Gardner
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Keane
    • Warnock (for Agbonlahor 46)
    • Bannan (for Gardner 87)
    • Weimann (for Keane 90)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:cc408401c3][mrow][mcol color=#FEBD10:cc408401c3]Wolves[mcol]2-3[mcol color=#8c333c:cc408401c3]Aston Villa

[row][col color=#FEBD10:cc408401c3][col][col color=#8c333c:cc408401c3]Bent 11 pen

[row][col color=#FEBD10:cc408401c3]Knightly 21[col][col color=#8c333c:cc408401c3]

[row][col color=#FEBD10:cc408401c3]Edwards 31[col][col color=#8c333c:cc408401c3]

[row][col color=#FEBD10:cc408401c3][col][col color=#8c333c:cc408401c3]Keane 51

[row][col color=#FEBD10:cc408401c3][col][col color=#8c333c:cc408401c3]Keane 84

[/table]

at least i can go to work monday morning now!

missed the 1st half so dont know about the pen, the red card was an all dayer and i didnt get a replay of what looked like a foul on bent at the end but overall i cant see wolves fans having a case for blaming the ref

the quality of both teams is poor but the way wolves play IMO plays into the hands of dunne/collins, hutton was poor, warnock despite his usual long ball down the line to no one wasnt that bad, gardner looked ok, keanes passing was poor at times but both goals were great, bent put a shift in, albrighton was hit and miss, weimann IMO looks like what he is - a young player full of enthusiasm who hasnt played enough

good win and IMO thats us more or less safe if we beat bolton at home and dont lose to blackburn (who were emant to have been very good again today)

Gardner MOTM for me, his magical powers of trickery and deception continue to impress. Casting Blind on Hennesey for Keane's first goal was a real touch of class, and something we have been severely missing from the first team for quite some time.

Humble pie for quite a few on here - not even I expected Keane to pull off two goals today. Outside the last 20-25 minutes of the first half we deserved the win. Spirited performance and we did ever so well to turn it around. We looked buried at 2-1.

Wasn't happy first half, it was no acceptable. Had a fair bit of luck in the second half but you earn that luck. End of the day McLeish signed Keane and Keane won us the game so fairplay.

However we cannot carry on playing like this, I'm not happy with it despite the result and another team could have punished us. Saying that we're unbeaten in 6 away, so we need to focus on the dreadful home form.

Been critical of Warnock's last matches, but he changed the match today. The two crunching tackles he made in his first minutes made Collins and the other players tackle harder and win the balls. Then we were back in the driving seat.

Really think Gardner played well too.

And great goals from Keane. I'll ear some humble pie, as I thought he was finished.

Â