Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

Anyone think he has a chance of a call up the the England squad for the friendlies? I think he deserves a chance personally. Any main stay in either the Leicester or Spurs squad this season who is English ought to get a chance in the friendlies at least. 

• Like 2

It never even crossed my mind but now that you say it I really want him to get a call up. I cant be alone in thinking he had the potential for this in his breakthrough season? He was great.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, villanwesty88 said:

Anyone think he has a chance of a call up the the England squad for the friendlies? I think he deserves a chance personally. Any main stay in either the Leicester or Spurs squad this season who is English ought to get a chance in the friendlies at least. 

Albrighton or Sterling is a no-brainer for me, even Albrighton or Walcott

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

A few years ago he wasn't good enough for villa and now he is playing against Messi with champions league football while we are in the championship.

This is way worse than seeing your ex doing well. 

Good for Marc though. I still have my Albrighton shirt in my closet. I always loved his attitude and hope he comes back one day. 

• Like 1

On 04/08/2016 at 16:09, Czechlad said:

. I always loved his attitude and hope he comes back one day. 

Me too. Always gave 100% for us and wasn't treated fairly by the manager at the time. He should have played more and if he did, he might have been more likely to stay

Delighted with how well he's done at Leicester 

• 1 month later...

Watched the Leicester game in the Uni bar, when Albrighton scored I jumped up and started cheering.

Made up for him, he's worked incredibly hard to get to the position he now finds himself in. Villa treated him shambolically. 

• Like 1

Â