Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Is this a bit better?

mevillakit2.jpg

Ing...iNG...ing...

Gareth is going to have a field day.

who is taking these pics anyway??

Mr S. Steve?? (in his new England away £12.50 from JJB top)

Maybe Scuba IS... CI! :detect:

"Good afternoon, I am CI Steve Scuba and this is Detective Doom and Gloom"

"We are here to fight the crime known as Positivity"

Well, the Nike medium shirts always fitted me perfectly. Would you recommend getting a small with this shirt or stick with the medium?

Id get the small probably, my mate who I was with normally gets nike mediums and the small fit him just right he said. Id go small but its one of these shirts that needs to be tried on I think.

Well, the Nike medium shirts always fitted me perfectly. Would you recommend getting a small with this shirt or stick with the medium?

i am usually L, but got a medium and fits same as last seasons nike large.

i think i will all depend on how much you love the cake.

if you are a slim jim, then either large or medium should do if 5'11 onwards in height.

if you just cant say no and 5'9 -5'11... then its xl onwards, I'd say

Id get the small probably, my mate who I was with normally gets nike mediums and the small fit him just right he said. Id go small but its one of these shirts that needs to be tried on I think.

Unfortunately I live down south but I can't wait until the first game of the season to get it so I'll get it online. :P Thanks for your help, but if it doesn't fit it's your fault!

Anyone else find the Macron size guide confusing?

I'm normally an XL (46-48") but under Macron I'll be a XXL. Looking back through this thread people are suggesting these kits are actually slightly larger than last year so get a size smaller. As I'm going to order it online I'm not going to be able to try it on first.

I would appreciate a little assistance.

Â