Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Looks like Paul Faulkner is trying to reduce shirt sales in line with his current policy of lowering our league position, cutting the wage bill, reducing attendances whilst splitting the fan base by appointing the most controversial and arguably, shittest manager he could think of.

What on earth is happening?

The checks are/were nothing to do with Nike, they were driven by the club or more accurately by one particular individual.

Not being argumentative but am generally interested in how you know this as I've not heard it before, what are the reasons behind him wanting the checks?

Because many people think they are a bit naff.

Where is the evidence that Randy chose the checks and not Nike?

Hang on I think I've got a letter from Sir Alex in my safe...

I don't have evidence and I'm not really bothered about trying to convince you, you are free to believe what you want. There are plenty of people who know this to be the case though.

Because many people think they are a bit naff.

Where is the evidence that Randy chose the checks and not Nike?

Hang on I think I've got a letter from Sir Alex in my safe...

I don't have evidence and I'm not really bothered about trying to convince you, you are free to believe what you want. There are plenty of people who know this to be the case though.

Wow, nice response, shame you didnt read the above post first before you got all sarcastic and childish.

Shame, was genuinely interested as to why and how, but instead you just came across as a bit of an arse.

Deletion of post expected but as least youve read it.

Doesn't the story go that Randy wanted the checks as some pseudo tie-in to the mosaic with the intention of making our brand more 'unique'?

Holte_Mosaic_Colour@gallerymain.jpg

I think they're **** hideous (the shirts that is, not the mosaic), myself. :(

Yeah the story of it being some sort of a follow on from the mosaics is what I've heard aswell. I find it tolerable on the shirt, and quite like it elsewhere. It wouldn't take much of a change for the shirt to be pretty horrific, but it'll be fine (whoever makes it) as long as they keep the chequered pattern understated.

...que us running out next year with claret and blue quarters/eighths. Someone make me a mockup damnit

Â