1. 1. McLeish - Yes, No or Unsure

• Yes - He can take us forward
    • No - We need someone better
    • Unsure - Still need more time

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to give him a whole season before making a judgement. But I am getting frustrated. I turned against Houllier last season after the FA cup fiasco against Man City. I will wait to see end January now, and if things have not improved, I would want him out.

Ridiculous Biased question after today's performance - but I will vote on it any way...!

The problem is so much deeper than the manager, are you incapable of realizing this. Until we do things are not going to get any better.

I would prefer him over Martinez any day.

Its the board you need to question not Mccleish.

football is poor at moment but would be unfair to sack him as i remember MON first season and we played absolute dreadful football and flirted with the drop and was never anybody calling for his head. I remember games vs Charlton, Watford and a pathetic display at Anfield for example and wanted to pull my eyes out

good god no. still, good on the manager for managing to more or less unify the fanbase, barring one or two.

awful. I would hate to think our board would also give this chap any funds, either in january or next summer. One would hope they could see the error of the appointment and change soon, but given they managed to miss all the warnings in the first place, I hold out little hope.

football is poor at moment but would be unfair to sack him as i remember MON first season and we played absolute dreadful football and flirted with the drop and was never anybody calling for his head. I remember games vs Charlton, Watford and a pathetic display at Anfield for example and wanted to pull my eyes out

The squad that season (pre january) was horrendous, much worse than what we have now.

Â