Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Not quite as easy as that...there is always a catch, isn't there? The catch is a huge one. Remains to be seen whether it'll be resolved. 

Is it a bigger catch than the catch with the last girl?

Edited by Shropshire Lad

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

A young lady I've been chatting to a lot recently.. I say young, she's in her 20's! I'm not grooming a child! :D

You know when you spend time with someone and it feels so natural and easy? The 4 hours we were in the bar, seemed liked 10 minutes. Conversation flowed, plenty of laughs and a feeling that this is just 'right'. Sounds promising hey? Not quite as easy as that...there is always a catch, isn't there? The catch is a huge one. Remains to be seen whether it'll be resolved. And no, she's not got a cock and balls before anyone asks! :P

for someone who dont seem to like a complicated life you seem to pick up complicated women :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

A young lady I've been chatting to a lot recently.. I say young, she's in her 20's! I'm not grooming a child! :D

You know when you spend time with someone and it feels so natural and easy? The 4 hours we were in the bar, seemed liked 10 minutes. Conversation flowed, plenty of laughs and a feeling that this is just 'right'. Sounds promising hey? Not quite as easy as that...there is always a catch, isn't there? The catch is a huge one. Remains to be seen whether it'll be resolved. And no, she's not got a cock and balls before anyone asks! :P

Married to your best mate, or is your Moms best mate, or has a beard, or has a cock & balls. Or is a small heath inbred.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

She's make believe? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Is it a bigger catch than the catch with the last girl?

Same girl! Sorry, should have been clearer, I couldn't remember how much detail I had gone in to about it previously. Yes, its still going on, and I'm still torturing myself like Romeo Montague. Surely only a matter of time before I procure some poison from the apothecary and commit the ultimate sacrifice. Seriously, yeah, I'm surely setting myself up for a fall but I guess you can't help who you end up really liking.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

for someone who dont seem to like a complicated life you seem to pick up complicated women :)

Tell me about it bro! The Henry vacuum is looking more appealing by the minute. Least its not complicated!

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Spill it xela!

In short? Religion. 

24 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

She's make believe? 

Shit, busted

f812bffc8f487a644b9124345cf86ec4.jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Xela said:

Same girl! Sorry, should have been clearer.

Ah no worries-to be honest I thought that had all gone quiet around New Years! 

The big issue is not any closer to being resolved then I take it? I'm sure if we pool all our resources together on here we can work out ways in which you can charm these Capulets!!

And no, you can't help who you like, so you gotta go for it when it comes your way. 

Just try and be mindful of that fall...but don't look down!!!

;)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Xela said:

She isn't a bielber is she? If she is she is no good!! I stay away from woman who are bielbiers :-p

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Xann said:

You two should fill in for Phillip and Holly when they're on holiday.

Wouldn't mind filling Holly with something...

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Wouldn't mind filing Holly with something...

You clearly wouldn't be allowed anywhere near Holly.

It's you and Ruge interviewing rough and broken birds.

Like Danniella Westbrook and worse.

15 minutes ago, Xann said:

You clearly wouldn't be allowed anywhere near Holly.

It's you and Ruge interviewing rough and broken birds.

Like Danniella Westbrook and worse.

That could still be fun :)

Xela - I must have missed the issues with this girl before, the problem is that she's religious? What religion and why do you view it as a problem? Does she have a problem with you because you're not religious or do you have a problem with the fact she's religious? 

Â