irreverentad

18 hours ago, Xela said:

Bumped into Rugely Villa did you? 

He seems to have disappeared.

Probably stuck in a site portaloo with a vacuum on the end of his porksword

• Like 3

8 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Otherwise known as a party.

Eh? Its otherwise known as just doing drugs. 

Anyway, unless ive missed something? I'm an old bore on the topic of drugs and can see I'm outnumbered so I'll just leave it :) 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BOF said:

Anyway Demitri, no I haven't had the pleasure of either types.  High sex drive or dirty mentalist.  Go for it.  Come back with reports :thumb:

Haha will do think I think I might put up her used thong on ebay see if I get any offers :D 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Well she said after that comment im addicted to sex!

I have known one person in my life that I would genuinely describe as addicted to sex. He pursued it relentlessly: he refused to live with his fiancee in order that he could sleep with other women. He was a teacher who slept with any female adult students he had; if he had child students, he often tried to sleep with their mothers. He organised his entire life around sex, and clearly got a thrill out of deceit. He would go on solo holidays to Angeles, Pattaya and various other destinations on the sexpat tour; if others were due to join him in more normal holiday destinations, he would go to the destination two or three days ahead of everyone else in order to properly evaluate the local brothels first. He eventually lost his fiancee and half his friends due to the web of lies he'd needed to create to sustain his addiction. 

Trust me, if she's a legitimate sex addict, she will be an enormous pain, especially if you expect fidelity in your relationship. Fortunately, she almost certainly just means that she enjoys sex, which is great. 

7 hours ago, BOF said:

No, but a mate of mine was with a genuine nymphomaniac.  Seemingly it's really not as much fun as it sounds, but I don't believe a word of that :)

If it's on the level of Michael Fassbender's character in Shame, it could well be rubbish ( truly a film that makes sex look so joyless and depressing. )

20 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I have known one person in my life that I would genuinely describe as addicted to sex. He pursued it relentlessly: he refused to live with his fiancee in order that he could sleep with other women. He was a teacher who slept with any female adult students he had; if he had child students, he often tried to sleep with their mothers. He organised his entire life around sex, and clearly got a thrill out of deceit. He would go on solo holidays to Angeles, Pattaya and various other destinations on the sexpat tour; if others were due to join him in more normal holiday destinations, he would go to the destination two or three days ahead of everyone else in order to properly evaluate the local brothels first. He eventually lost his fiancee and half his friends due to the web of lies he'd needed to create to sustain his addiction. 

Trust me, if she's a legitimate sex addict, she will be an enormous pain, especially if you expect fidelity in your relationship. Fortunately, she almost certainly just means that she enjoys sex, which is great. 

Wow he sounds like animal. sounds like a serial sex addict. Yeah hopefully it is the latter as after hearing these stories might not be a good thing!! I am in Amsterdam this weekend but I will be happy to volunteer my services upon my return the following weekend :)

18 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

A great many years ago I had a friend who was treated for sex addiction (by treated, I mean he went to a consultant for a few weeks who told him to try and stop shagging for a while).  He was shagging his way through the girls' school when the rest of us were still into model planes and hot wheels. 

He was also in Gamblers anonymous, Alcoholics anon., smoked like a chimney and constantly thieved and shoplifted stuff he didn't want or need.

He was 21 when he left town because he'd messed everyone around so much he decided he needed to 'reinvent himself'. Met him again when he was 30 and he didn't look well, didn't look like someone that was going to get to 35. He tried to round up all his old mates and get them to invest in a sure fire thing he had going. Poor bugger.

When we were kids, I called around his house one Saturday morning, football tucked under my arm. He took a bloody age to answer the door, when he did he was wet and had a towel around him. He said he couldn't come out as he was in the shower. I said I could wait. Then a girl came down the stairs, also wet, also with a towel. I think it's fair to say I was genuinely bewildered as to what the hell was going on. Anyway, I went round Mike's house and he was more than happy to come out and play football. He was Germany and I was Holland.

FFS man! Who won ?!?!?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Xela said:

No updates since Wednesday. What have you bunch of degenerates been up to?

I spent an extremely enjoyable few hours with a very attractive young lady on Wednesday. If I was going to categorise it as a date, I'd say it was pretty damn good. 

Well I think I'm going to go into sexual hibernation and just rely on more GIFs of Alison Brie being posted in the transfer speculation thread to keep me going.

So then Xela!!

First of all, good work! Who is the attractive young lady in question?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Well I think I'm going to go into sexual hibernation and just rely on more GIFs of Alison Brie being posted in the transfer speculation thread to keep me going.

So then Xela!!

First of all, good work! Who is the attractive young lady in question?

A young lady I've been chatting to a lot recently.. I say young, she's in her 20's! I'm not grooming a child! :D

You know when you spend time with someone and it feels so natural and easy? The 4 hours we were in the bar, seemed liked 10 minutes. Conversation flowed, plenty of laughs and a feeling that this is just 'right'. Sounds promising hey? Not quite as easy as that...there is always a catch, isn't there? The catch is a huge one. Remains to be seen whether it'll be resolved. And no, she's not got a cock and balls before anyone asks! :P

• Like 2

Â