Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

None of the above! It doesn't bother me what religion anyone is and likewise with her. The problem would be her family, and that they would never accept it. 

19 hours ago, Xela said:

None of the above! It doesn't bother me what religion anyone is and likewise with her. The problem would be her family, and that they would never accept it. 

Before you take it further you need to find out how much that would have an impact with her relationship with them? Some people are not close with their families so doesn't bother them or their families accept after time. Or some that won't ever go against their family which means will eventually be a dead end

• Like 1

Sounds similar to a family friend. She's of Indian heritage, lovely woman and absolutely stunning. She's 50 but looks mid-30s, gorgeous. Anyway, she started seeing a white guy, really lovely bloke and they got married a couple of years ago and her family didn't attend as they never approved.

Unfortunately he died last year very suddenly from a stroke. Her family didn't come to his funeral. It makes your blood boil, especially as she's a really lovely lady. Fortunately she has lots of friends but you have to be a really cold person to let your outdated and frankly ridiculous beliefs make you behave like that.

Pics ginko! Like a nice Indian milf. 

Going to Indian weddings multiple times a year is difficult as the wife has a lot of fit cousins, aunts, friends etc... All done up to the nines in Indian dresses and make up. Cleavage for days!

Luckily it's easy to hide a stonk on in loose fitting, baggy pyjami trousers.

14 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

i get in from work today and the missus says right then we are getting married on the 27th of march. all booked and sealed :D

I'd say congrats but I fear you'll be divorced within the year!

14 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

i get in from work today and the missus says right then we are getting married on the 27th of march. all booked and sealed :D

TV rights to Channel 5, Hello magazine to organize event security to make sure they have the front page exclusive.

Don't forget us once you're famous.

Let us know where you put the wedding present list and we'll send Limpid there to sort out something from VT. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

If a girl told you that she's content with you, how would you take that? 

About 15 years ago I said in my missus presence that I'm not as picky when it comes to girls as "my friends name".

She still brings it up at awkward times when it works in her favour. <_<

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I was once in a state of undress with my missus in a moonlight type situation. It had just been the best 2 minutes of my life. Her silhouette, a bit of moonlight, it was all just absolutely fantastic. Beyond love and satiated lust.

I tried to express my thoughts for her, but what I said was 'you look good in the dark'.

This has never been forgotten.

:crylaugh:

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I was once in a state of undress with my missus in a moonlight type situation. It had just been the best 2 minutes of my life. Her silhouette, a bit of moonlight, it was all just absolutely fantastic. Beyond love and satiated lust.

I tried to express my thoughts for her, but what I said was 'you look good in the dark'.

This has never been forgotten.

aaand now my office is looking at the belly-laughing man :crylaugh:

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I'd say congrats but I fear you'll be divorced within the year!

7 years strong this year. im just happy its not a big expensive wedding. registry office with family,my best mate and her best mate and thats it. married at 12,meal after  somewhere in town then out on the piss all day and night. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

TV rights to Channel 5, Hello magazine to organize event security to make sure they have the front page exclusive.

Don't forget us once you're famous.

Let us know where you put the wedding present list and we'll send Limpid there to sort out something from VT. 

id never forget you lot :)  a present from VT eh, id dread to think.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

7 years strong this year. im just happy its not a big expensive wedding. registry office with family,my best mate and her best mate and thats it. married at 12,meal after  somewhere in town then out on the piss all day and night. 

Henry not invited??;)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Broken up by the end of the night!

Only joking mate, congratulations! :)

• Like 1

Â