Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Any girl that doesn't want to see or text you for 3 weeks isn't worth the hassle, and clearly doesn't feel strongly for you at all.

Shag her, maybe twice and then get rid

I'm hoping I'll get a drunk text or phone call some night and also hope I won't end up sending one.

Well, if it were me... (which is easy for me to say)

I think if you maintain radio silence for three weeks whilst she makes up her mind, you're a tool. She's doing this all on her own terms, and if she really wanted you, she wouldn't need all that time to think about. If after three weeks she does decided that you are afterall worthy of her, the dynamic of the relationship will be wrong, she'll have had her cake and eaten it. 

From the limited information you've provided, this lady sounds controlling and hard to please.

Got a text at 3:30am last night saying 'Help I need a minder'. Didn't see it til this morning. I'm not well at all. Really don't know what to do. Thinking I could ride out her hormones at the moment and then hopefully once on the other side in a few days I can try to convince her we should just meet up, hoping she'll have reconsidered the whole idea. If the only way she can decide whether she likes me or not is to completely block me from her life for 3 weeks, then I think she has her answer. She talks about me not respecting her reasons, but she is in no way even considering how I feel about the whole thing. Yesterday after I had calmed her down a bit she said that she would check her roster about what day she could meet me next week, but somehow we managed to get away from that and back to the no contact for 3 weeks bit.

I feel like absolute shit

Edited by yillan

Honestly, she doesn't sound worth the effort. I know it's tough because you can't help the way you feel about her. It depends how you view relationships at this point in your life. If you're one who just takes it as it comes and likes the unexpected then by all means go for it, it sounds like a relationship with her would be... interesting.

If you're looking for something serious then she sounds like one to avoid. Relationships just shouldn't be this difficult, especially at the start. They're meant to be fun. I'm not saying that just because there are a few stumbling blocks at first then you shouldn't see them through necessarily, but she sounds quite immature and doesn't know what she wants which is unfair on you. She also sounds like she can turn at a moments notice, I couldn't deal with that personally.

Edited by Ginko

Got a text at 3:30am last night saying 'Help I need a minder'. Didn't see it til this morning. I'm not well at all. Really don't know what to do. Thinking I could ride out her hormones at the moment and then hopefully once on the other side in a few days I can try to convince her we should just meet up, hoping she'll have reconsidered the whole idea. If the only way she can decide whether she likes me or not is to completely block me from her life for 3 weeks, then I think she has her answer. She talks about me not respecting her reasons, but she is in no way even considering how I feel about the whole thing. Yesterday after I had calmed her down a bit she said that she would check her roster about what day she could meet me next week, but somehow we managed to get away from that and back to the no contact for 3 weeks bit.

I feel like absolute shit

I think you need to keep in mind that there are 2 people to every relationship , who are both equally as important.

It sounds like she's giving you the run-around with very little consideration for how you're feeling. You need to take the initiative back, even if only for your own benefit. You have to be in control of your own life mate, this 3 week thing is utter bollocks, she can't hold your head to ransom like that. Make sure she knows what you want, that you have your own issues, your own ambitions and your own path in life. 

As hard as it is, you probably need to f*ck her off pal, it's doing you no good.

Edited by Shillzz

I call it the bathroom.

Some call it the loo.

Never liked the word loo.

When you visit the 'bathroom', does it have to have a bath in it?

It's called a **** toilet .

I would say that men are less complicated, however. We're generally straight shooters which makes us a lot easier to deal with.

Exactly, we say what we mean.  We make sense, we don't use mind games.  We are the goodies.

**** her off Yillan. She sounds like a right fruitcake

Plenty of women out there who aren't mental. Give one  a chance!

As i've got older I just can't do drama anymore. Any hint that a woman is likely to have tendencies like that then i'm out! I'm a simple creature and I look for the same back. Too old for games and the shit that it entails.

• Like 2

As i've got older I just can't do drama anymore. Any hint that a woman is likely to have tendencies like that then i'm out! I'm a simple creature and I look for the same back. Too old for games and the shit that it entails.

I've reached that point already.

Ain't got no time for drama.

Solid and dependable. That's the shit right there.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

Â