Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

My missus doesn't like foreplay.

Is this a good thing? Discuss.

There's a difference though between not liking it and not wanting it.

I think it's a good thing if she doesn't necessarily want/demand it, but if she just wants a dicking and rolls her eyes whenever you head for her nether regions you should tell her she's not addressing your needs as a beta male. Foreplay either happens or it doesn't. For how long and of what variety is generally dependent on how hot the girl is, or if there's romance in the air, or if I want my neighbours to hear what we're doing. I'm not going to go performing oral sex on a girl if I'm not all that into it just because it counts as foreplay. I'm very happy to just lube up, rut away and then roll over and ask her to rub my back until she realises I'm not joking and gets the **** out of my apartment.

In other news I told a frequent flyer that I would no longer knock her back door in because I was sick of her having a boyfriend and only texting me when she wanted to have sex. I think that qualifies me as a beta. Beta male in my prime baby

I don't really understand what this is

My missus doesn't like foreplay.

Is this a good thing? Discuss.

There's a difference though between not liking it and not wanting it.

I think it's a good thing if she doesn't necessarily want/demand it, but if she just wants a dicking and rolls her eyes whenever you head for her nether regions you should tell her she's not addressing your needs as a beta male. Foreplay either happens or it doesn't. For how long and of what variety is generally dependent on how hot the girl is, or if there's romance in the air, or if I want my neighbours to hear what we're doing. I'm not going to go performing oral sex on a girl if I'm not all that into it just because it counts as foreplay. I'm very happy to just lube up, rut away and then roll over and ask her to rub my back until she realises I'm not joking and gets the **** out of my apartment.

In other news I told a frequent flyer that I would no longer knock her back door in because I was sick of her having a boyfriend and only texting me when she wanted to have sex. I think that qualifies me as a beta. Beta male in my prime baby

I don't really understand what this is

I've begun writing a book. You wouldn't like it

One of the lads got a booty call of a girl last night, she was asking him to come to town all night and he wouldn't so she said call to hers, he got a taxi there at 2:45 and she was asleep, not answering her phone or anything.  :lol:

This reminds me of my favourite black man joke.

A guy is woken in the middle of the night by banging on his door.

He staggers out of bed and opens the door to find a young woman he knows on the doorstep.

What do you want?, he asks.

She smiles lasciviously and says, I want what only a black man can do properly.

He says, Piss off, I am not cooking rice and peas, at this time of night!

Edited by MakemineVanilla
  • Like 2

A guy is woken in the middle of the night by banging on his door.

He staggers out of bed and opens the door to find a young woman he knows on the doorstep.

What do you want?, he asks.

She smiles lasciviously and says, I want what only a black man can do properly.

He says, Piss off, I am not cooking rice and peas, at this time of night!

I'm offended. My rice and peas are sublime.

• Like 1

I find it hard to choose. Like, if I could only ever hear one ever again? Hmm, it's tough.

Quick, someone start a "Top 10 Racist Jokes" thread!

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

Â