Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I'm guessing from the continuing silence Chris that this wasn't really the response you were after?

Other than the gloopy toe story I've no other tales of sub par hanky panky to share due to being the genetically astounding love making knee wobbling sex machine that all ladies only share their knowledge of in support groups.

• Like 1

So, has anybody actually had any disastrous shags lately that they need to tell us about? 

Disastrous? No.

But I did have a rather loud session with the window open a few weeks back and a couple of lads were obviously walking past the house, heard and started shouting stuff up at us.

I thought it was hilarious. She was horrified. 

Edited by Stevo985

So, has anybody actually had any disastrous shags lately that they need to tell us about?

Disastrous? No.

But I did have a rather loud session with the window open a few weeks back and a couple of lads were obviously walking past the house, heard and started shouting stuff up at us.

Did you have music blasting?

Disastrous? No.

About 6 months ago myself & the missus were at a hotel we were up very late and very early, I didn't think we made that much noise, but a guy actually rang the room asking me how my morning had been, she was horrified as well. 

me and the missus got kicked out of our flat in town for her being way too loud. this was at the start of our relationship and  the flat we were living in became quite well known for it to the point where it was the talk of the town. we then moved into my mums flat and she had to learn to control herself a bit more. we had some right moments in that flat with neighbours banging on our door in the early hours and we even had the police round once because someone reported that a woman was getting beaten up in our flat but all it was just me knocking the back out of the missus. looking back now and we had a great sex life but it kind of fizzled out, we have our moments now but back then it was amazing.

• Like 2

Nope but had some top class self pleasuring sessions. 

Career women are the worst type of woman. Avoid a career woman at all costs....unless you are an alpha male which frankly no one on this site is. Plenty of beta's on here though.

Did you stop at "The Game" or did you read the sequel too?

The Game is quite an interesting read.

The whole concept of the 'manosphere' seems to have gone from simply bettering yourself by dressing smarter, working out and getting more confidence with the female sex, which can only be a good thing, to basically hating on women and treating them like shit. 

• Like 1

my experience is that the worse you treat a woman the more they want you. im not saying i do that now but i have in the past and i knew of mates who were total bastards to their partner but they would always keep running back to them. i know it a myth really but most women want a decent bloke but you will always have a few which are attracted to the bad boys.

my experience is that the worse you treat a woman the more they want you. im not saying i do that now but i have in the past and i knew of mates who were total bastards to their partner but they would always keep running back to them. i know it a myth really but most women want a decent bloke but you will always have a few which are attracted to the bad boys.

It's not a myth, I kicked the shit out of a girl once and she proceeded to lick my arsehole...literally.

Not really, sounded good though.

Edited by adw95
  • Like 2

I am not sure it is exclusive to women.

As Groucho so famously said: I wouldn't want to belong to a club which would have me as a member.

A lot of people apply that attitude to their partners, unfortunately, and these relationships are often mutually psychologically and physically abusive.

Â