Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Remember when I had my heart broken by that head wrecking girl back in May/June... I have a bit of an update.

I met her out last night. I knew she'd be at an event, so I brought a few friends along. She came over and said hi. We chatted for about 3 hours about what happened and so on. It was fun. Not serious or anything. We were both pretty sober, because she had to get up early for work today early. We kissed. She told me she loves me. She still has a boyfriend. We got a taxi home together. Kissed all the way home in the taxi, but she won't come home with me because she has a boyfriend, so I just got out first. Told the taxi driver as I got out that she has a boyfriend. Apparently he chastised her all the way home. Texted me all night. Half the text would be about how she can't be around me and the other half would be about how she wishes she was with me right now. This texting practice repeated itself a number of times. Kept telling me how she wasn't ready to finish with her boyfriend.

Now I know you're going to say I should be running in the other direction as quickly as possible, but as I said back in June, I really do like her a lot. She is using me to make herself feel better about herself, but I enjoy being with her and everything that goes with that. And I've been through losing her before. Last night went about as well as I could have imagined. I did spend the last 2/3 months kind of thinking about her, but I'm more able to handle her now than I was before.

So she text me today to say that she's not going to text me again because she just can't be around me. Says she'll see me at the next such event, which will be a ball in November that my band will hopefully be playing at. Naturally I have a great interest in playing that ball because she'll be there. So yeah... tell me what a total bitch she is and what an idiot I am for entertaining her nonsense....

Clearly a professional headwrecker. Get with her and give it a few months then you'll be the unfortunate boyfriend in a situation like this. 

Remember when I had my heart broken by that head wrecking girl back in May/June... I have a bit of an update.

I met her out last night. I knew she'd be at an event, so I brought a few friends along. She came over and said hi. We chatted for about 3 hours about what happened and so on. It was fun. Not serious or anything. We were both pretty sober, because she had to get up early for work today early. We kissed. She told me she loves me. She still has a boyfriend. We got a taxi home together. Kissed all the way home in the taxi, but she won't come home with me because she has a boyfriend, so I just got out first. Told the taxi driver as I got out that she has a boyfriend. Apparently he chastised her all the way home. Texted me all night. Half the text would be about how she can't be around me and the other half would be about how she wishes she was with me right now. This texting practice repeated itself a number of times. Kept telling me how she wasn't ready to finish with her boyfriend.

Now I know you're going to say I should be running in the other direction as quickly as possible, but as I said back in June, I really do like her a lot. She is using me to make herself feel better about herself, but I enjoy being with her and everything that goes with that. And I've been through losing her before. Last night went about as well as I could have imagined. I did spend the last 2/3 months kind of thinking about her, but I'm more able to handle her now than I was before.

So she text me today to say that she's not going to text me again because she just can't be around me. Says she'll see me at the next such event, which will be a ball in November that my band will hopefully be playing at. Naturally I have a great interest in playing that ball because she'll be there. So yeah... tell me what a total bitch she is and what an idiot I am for entertaining her nonsense....

There's a word for girls like that, it begins with c and ends with t.

She must be gorgeous. To be doing what he's doing and ignoring what he's ignoring. He must be playing way out of his league there and just scared of his life to lose his trophy.

Well, just looking at that picture, if she truly is a 'trophy' then she is the Johnstone's Paint Trophy, at best.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 2

Am I the only thinking that Yillan deserves a bit of a punch in the chops?

I'm absolutely not an advocate of violence, but you know she's with someone else!

It's completely disrespectful to him (however terrible he may be).

If he doesn't know about it the I feel for him, frankly.

It sounds to me like you like her, fair enough, but you're not exactly showing much class in doing everything this girl wants you to do, when she wants you to do it, knowing she has a fella.

Poor form in my opinion.

For shame.

• Like 3

It's crazy some of the stuff people put themselves through, me included. Just now I've matured it means less and less to me about being in a relationship. I think people a lot of the time do it just for a status symbol, I remember a time when I was working in Skegness as a barman I got with one of the local lap dancers, yeah she was probably the sexiest thing I'd ever seen and I was spunking my nuts up her but if truth was told I didn't like her accent and a few other niggly features. I was in that as a status thing, I loved the fact that my mates wanted her but I was the one doing the business. Now after that has died I'm happy being single doing my own thing. For one, I know I have been with a stunner, for two, I don't need to prove anything.

She broke up with her boyfriend yesterday.. Happy days

Edit: I should say that I would generally have some sympathy for him, but the only reason I got with her back before the summer was because he broke up with her by text eight days earlier.. He burnt bridges and was lucky to get her back at all.

Edited by yillan

Â