Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

Holy ****, that MP9. Seriously, BEAST. Even with the silencer on it's deadly at range, the only downside is burning through ammo quick but as soon as I unlock Scavenger that won't be a problem. Stick Assassin on, suddenly I'm running 22-11 games. At this rate, I might even recover the hammering my KD ratio took at the very start.

Played this on Friday for the first time.

I'm a total "n00b" when it comes to COD. Had the previous 2 but never played them online.

So it was quite hilarious. Played with my mate who wasn't much better. Think my best game I got 7 kills and was chuffed to bits. Think the winner in that one got 57 kills :)

Anyway it was fun!

People like you are the reason I lose so many TDM games. The amount of times I've gone 30-3 only to lose because some dunce on my team has gone and got 2-20. :evil: :P

Yeh pretty much.

We could hear people shouting down their mics about us.

How we laughed.

I will buy this game on payday, in a week or two!

If you're all still playing then (PS3), add me 'Robbb182' and I'll show you what I'm made of!!!

(Similar stuff to Stevo985, by the sound of it)

I bought it for the P.C. which turned out to be a mistake as I just can't make the transition from console to keyboard . I will be buying an X-Box and MW3 next Friday, even though the game isn't getting great reviews . (I sold my PS 3 last Christmas which I regret ). As soon as I get it all hooked up I'll put my Gamer Tag on here .

I used to play with VT'er Villahosk on the PS 3 which was fun so I'll gladly join up with anyone who's up for it . I prefer to play domination and I don't give a monkey's about my KDR. I will happily go 20-20 if it means capturing a tricky B flag .

I bought it for the P.C. which turned out to be a mistake as I just can't make the transition from console to keyboard . I will be buying an X-Box and MW3 next Friday

Bloody excellent, you'll be a welcome addition sir. :thumb:

even though the game isn't getting great reviews .

Once I'd shaken off the rust and started to learn the maps a bit, it's actually nowhere near as bad as the initial stick it's been getting. Arkaden and Dome are great fun.

Â