The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Yes, I don't like him and this is another opportunity to have a pop at our new manager - so let's just get that out of the way at the start.

How dull and uninspiring was the guy last night. He really seemed to lack any passion for football and his nation. The BBC really scored highly with a dynamic panel of McLeish and Arteta. At least the latter is operating in his second language, although I suppose you could say the same for the chilly Jock. Loved the way he got himself into a complete hole over Arteta when he said it showed how good Spain were that he wasn't even in the squad but then went on to say how the 29 yo Arteta was still young enough but tailed away when he realised he was spouting embarrassing BS. Fortunately, they had the ever so witty (NOT) Lawrenson as the co-commentator. I'm so glad my licence fee is being spent wisely!

Maybe explains the dull performances that we have seen to date!

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scottish person in dour demeanour shocker. Jesus H Clark, have you ever met one of us before!? I'm only half-Scottish, but like my father I'm as boring as anything, dour, angry and with the tight-fisted attitude to match.

I recommend visiting somewhere like Falkirk or Arbroath, actually meeting some Caledonians. Next you'll be telling me Americans are a bit loud sometimes, or the Irish like getting pissed.

Want him to crack some jokes?

Actually, the word doing the rounds is that Eck had worked up a Three Stooges routine with Arteta, but the moody Spaniard didn't want to have his eyes poked at and wussed out.

I think I'd rather get shafted than come

OohMatron.jpg

Â