The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely despise this man. I really do. However, this will surely be his last day in charge?

I hope you're right.

I wouldn't count your chickens.

AM's just bin on Radio WM talking about next season. Paul Franks Radio WM's football presenter (& a Villa fan IIRC) doesn't think he's going anywhere for sure.

In Great Barr with family & my HP sources say he's staying as well but then ...my HP sources aren't always right!

You know, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, called for patience when he was appointed and I usually try and think of what the alternatives might be before saying I want our manager sacked. I won't bleat on about it or throw a fit in order to relieve myself of frustration, but I want MacLeish out of the Villa ASAP. I don't really care about much else at this point. Just get rid.

You know, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, called for patience when he was appointed and I usually try and think of what the alternatives might be before saying I want our manager sacked. I won't bleat on about it or throw a fit in order to relieve myself of frustration, but I want MacLeish out of the Villa ASAP. I don't really care about much else at this point. Just get rid.

this

Have some dignity, and **** off now.

Utter disgrace to the name Aston Villa.

And Randy you'd better ask yourself some serious questions too. You've brought this club to it's knees over the last two seasons. If you can't right it, or don't have a plan to put it back on track. You'd best **** off too

Â