The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aston Villa boss Alex McLeish: "It was an absolutely shocking, woeful display. Maybe some of the boys were thinking about their holidays already.

"That team needs a change and there will be change. That wasn't an Alex McLeish team today. We need to bring more quality into the squad.

"I take (the fans' booing) on my shoulders for the sake of the players, I agree with the fans' frustration about our display.

"I'm expecting the board to back me. I have no reason to think I won't be (Villa manager next season). We've got through a really tough season. I've won lots of trophies as a player and manager and I haven't turned into a bad manager overnight."

BBC Sport page.

Un. ****. Believable.

WOW.

He's gone, the interview gave no positives for Villa next season, lerner and co should be pissed on that interview how negative can a manager be last game of the season. So demotivating to players and fans. he knows he is **** and ya know what, Im laughing my bollocks off. I feel no emotion for him what so ever!

Aston Villa boss Alex McLeish:

That wasn't an Alex McLeish team today.

I take (the fans' booing) on my shoulders for the sake of the players, I agree with the fans' frustration about our display.

I've won lots of trophies as a player and manager and I haven't turned into a bad manager overnight."

Things will just get much worse next season, it's not even worth thinking about.

I don't "hate" the man as much as O'dreary but I "hate" his football philosophy much much more than any villa manager in my lifetime.

Mat Kendrick ‏ @MatKendrick

Reporter: 'Paul, will you still be at Norwich at the start of next season?' Lambert: 'Erm, erm, erm, it's difficult to answer that'

The twitter feed of #avfc that they're running on the OS is hilarious. Basically a stream of McLeish insults.

To be fair, the other tab is for the league table. Best of two bad options.

Â